18 THE PAST

SORRY SA GRAMMATICAL ERRORS PROCEED AGAD SA STORY HAHAHAHAHAAH mwa itaglish ko kaya? Ang hirap ng konti HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

..

el príncipe FIERCE - Rogue ALIJANDRIE BÉTHENCOURT SANDERS

pure blooded crown prince of North Spain the prince of North Spain.Tinalagang maging Hari ng NORTE SPAIN

..

The King of Northern Spain struck the hand of a servant who was holding hands with the supposed future King, the Crown Prince.

"What is the meaning of this ?!"

"Father, it is enough! I can no longer bear your desires since the woman you intended for me to marry got pregnant. You still haven't taken off your crown that rightfully belongs to me." There was bitterness and anger in the Father sitting on the throne who had not yet stepped down.

"What does this holding of hands have to do with anything?" This was said in a cold tone.

"Because I love this lady, I can't bear to leave her. She is the one I love from the very beginning, not you. You are the heartless one who ruined everything!"

The King of Northern Spain responded sharply, "What are you talking about, my child-"

The Crown Prince laughed bitterly. "You are a greedy one! Why are you still sitting on that throne when I know it should rightfully be mine? You went to great lengths to impregnate a woman I never dreamed of having as mine!" .The Crown Prince laughed even louder.

"Child? When was the last time I heard you call me that? It's amusing to think that you still have the audacity to stand before me!" The Prince gritted his teeth, his gaze piercing as he stared at the King of Northern Spain.

"I, as the Crown Prince of Northern Spain, will leave this palace with the woman I love!" He clenched his teeth and pointed at the King.

"You greedy one for the crown, may you experience being left alone with no one to help and no one to rejoice in your kingship!" The Crown Prince left without any emotion, accompanied by the servant who was fearful for the Prince.

...

"Don't you think, my love? You know that there is a woman who will be hurt by what you're doing," he directed his words to the woman who was supposed to be his bride and has now given birth.

The Crown Prince lowered his head and cried. "I'm sorry, my love. I didn't know that he still had plans to continue being the King, and I didn't know this would happen, it's all a joke-"

"No, no. I know it's not your fault. It's the King's fault, and the Crown Princess of Brunei needs to know about it." Her devoted boyfriend nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile, the Crown Princess of Brunei smiled. "You're so handsome, my son." She gently touched his heart, his eyes the same shade of blue as his father's, but the child inherited his mother's slender nose and beautiful eyes that could be mistaken for a girl's.

"Your child is very handsome, Milady. Even in my old age, I can still see your child." The maid chuckled and kissed the hand of the child held by the Crown Princess of Brunei. Meanwhile, her lively friend played with the child.

"Milady, what name have you given to your handsome son?" she asked with a sparkling gaze. The Crown Princess smiled and took a deep breath.

"El Principe Fierce Alijandrie - Rogue Esme BÉTHENCOURT."

Ngumiti ang dalawa at natutuwa sa para sa alaga.

Nawala ang kanilang pagsasaya ng dumating ang Crown Prince at kasama ang katulong na alam niyang iniibig ng Prinsipe nagkaroon ng Kaba ang Princesa ng Brunei.

The Crown Princess of Brunei couldn't deny her attraction to the Prince of Northern Spain when she saw him during their betrothal ceremony. She desired him, but his heart was not captivated because he loved a servant in the castle. She let out a sigh.

"Prince Thaeo-"

"My child give me what rightfully belongs to me. "

The Princess's eyes widened, and she turned to him. "What do you mean?"

"Give me my child."

The two nannies of the Crown Princess intervened. "Prince Thaeo, why are you taking the child so suddenly?" There was a hint of suspicion in their words as the Crown Princess embraced her child. 'Why do I have a bad feeling about this?'

"You know what I want, Victoria."

"Why are you taking the child from me?" Fear filled her words as she cradled the baby and looked at the Prince.

"I won't allow that." Tears suddenly welled up in her eyes.

She had just given birth, and she knew that the child would seek its mother. Who in their right mind would give their child to the Father and his mistress and expect them to be happy? While she lost her husband, her child, and her rights, it felt like a slap in the face. She never imagined this would happen to her.

She had been a dutiful CrownPrincess, following orders, but never did she expect that the child, who had just brought light into her life, would be taken away from her. She wasn't selfish; she always gave her time for the two in front of her to love each other.

She chose to give in to the desires of the Crown Prince, to make him happy, whatever that meant to him. But why, even the child she held, did he plan to take it away?

"Why?" She was overwhelmed by intense tears. How could they do this to her? Was it their intention to drive her to madness, especially at a time when her body was in pain? She had done nothing to deserve this. Why were they doing this to her? She had been good to them, so why?

The Crown Prince approached and attempted to take the child, but the two nannies stepped in as a barrier.

"We won't allow that, dear Prince."

"You're so cruel, Prince. We can't tolerate this anymore."

The two expressed their frustration towards the Prince while the Crown Princess cried. The Prince clenched his fist.

"Give me what I desire because am the child's father-"

The Crown Princess let out a loud scream. "Yes, you may be the father of this child, but you cannot take him!" She was about to shout again, but she was interrupted by a loud cry from her child, a result of the commotion.

"Forgive me, my child."

Without any emotion, the Crown Prince pulled his lover and left.

...

3 part of past wait nyo updates ko hehehehehe vote and reads leave a comment.....