two

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When Hope released Judith from the chambre de chasse the girl woke up in the real world with a lot to ponder

When Hope released Judith from the chambre de chasse the girl woke up in the real world with a lot to ponder. Her family was alive -in a sense- awaiting to be saved, and she even had a little sister that she never thought she'd have.

The young 7-year-old left the abandoned train car yard on a mission. In her wolf form, she headed to the outskirts of Louisiana, just like Hope told her to and the younger girl was there waiting on her a day later when she arrived just as she promised she'd be.

Hope smiled at the white wolf who approached her cautiously. Kneeling down slowly, Hope put her hand out toward the little cub.

"Come on, Judith. I want you to meet mom." Hope led the wolf to the safe house she had been staying in with Hayley for the past few months.

"Just let me do the talking, okay?" Hope said as the two reached the front, looking at the wolf.

Hope opened the door, looking down at her sister. Judith in her wolf form laid on the floor of the porch, slowing her heartbeat as she awaited her cue.

Upon hearing the door open followed by footsteps, Hayley Marshall who was in the kitchen making Hope's lunch looked up sending her daughter a smile.

"Hi sweetie. I was just about to come looking for you, lunch is almost ready," The hybrid told her daughter.

"Mom. I need to tell you something." Hayley looked at her daughter who walked up to her, fiddling with her fingers.

"What is it, Hope? You know you can tell me anything," Hayley picked Hope up, sitting her on the counter top and beginning to protectively check her over.

"Do you remember when I was younger and I told you about a dream I had? The one about the girl who was like me," Hope started, looking into her mothers eyes.

Hayley searched her mind for the dream her daughter had told her about. She remembered it only because she had mentioned it again recently. "Yeah, the girl with the white hair and gold eyes?" Hope nodded as Hayley smiled at her.

"Well... I read about a spell, the one where you can use an object or blood to find someone."

"A locator spell? Hope you know how I feel about you using magic without the right teacher," Hayley lightly scolded and her daughter nodded.

"I know. I know. But I had to know why I was having these dreams about this girl. So I did a spell.  And I learned something,"

Hayley rose her eyebrow, about to question where Hope was taking this when the sound of a truck pulling in followed by growls and barks, caught both girls attention.

"Stay here, Hope." Hayley's eyes began to glow that hybrid gold color as she super speeded toward the door, and to her surprise she saw a miniature white wolf staring down the older woman Hayley knew as Mary.

Hope being the Mikaelson she is didn't listen and followed her mom outside. When she saw the wolf readying itself to attack Mary she opened the front door, running down the steps and past her mother, right in front of the wolf.

"Hope, no!"

"Mom, grandma Mary it's okay! This is, Judith. Shes the girl from my dreams, the one I was trying to tell you about. She's my sister. She's gonna help get our family back."

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Short and sweet. Next chapter will follow along the storyline of the originals and will have more dialogue!