Heatwave

It was a way too hot day out with everyone taking the day off. You were doing the weather report on live TV and were getting frustrated by the heat.

You kept complaining about it, saying, "It's way too hot!"

Your coworker, Jeremy, hears you and walks over. He gets annoyed and says, "If you complain one more time about how hot it is, I'll give you a real reason to complain."as soon as the adds roll in he goes closer to you and pinns you against the wall.

You can feel the heat of his body pressed against you, and as he kisses your neck his arms wrap around your body. His lips travel down the length of your neck, leaving kisses that send shivers down your spine. You lean your head back and moan softly as his tongue teases your skin.

He lifts your leg up to wrap around his hip, pulling you closer to him. His kisses grow more passionate and aggressive, making you tremble. He pulls you in tighter, pressing your body against his.

Your leg is wrapped tightly around his hip, holding you in place while he kisses your neck. His tongue swirls around your throat, and your breath comes in short gasps. His hands drift down to that soft spot on your waist and his fingers trace circles around it.

He pulls you tighter against him, making you moan and squirm. All you can think about is how incredible he feels. His mouth moves slowly upwards towards your chin, and he pulls you in tight enough that he can kiss your lips.

His kiss is long and slow, making your heart race. His hands linger around your waist as he breaks away for a moment. He glances down at you with a smug smile.

"Are you still too hot?" he asks.
You want to answer with a sassy quip but all you can do is mumble something in reply.
He chuckles and leans back into you. "That's what I thought."
his hands come back, this time trailing down to your thighs.

You feel a little disoriented as you pull back from him. You still feel the heat of his body, and the memory of his lips is making you shiver. You glance at the camera, and you can see a hint of the mischief in Jeremy's eyes.
You roll your eyes and straighten up, not giving him the satisfaction of seeing how flustered you are.

Ok i am srry but i cringd out so much at the end this story is not gonna be here for long.