。 ゚ ꒰ঌ ✦໒꒱ ༘*.゚ wonder how i managed to end up in this place

Empty eyes stare at the scoreboard that signified the win for Teikō Junior High.

Kuroko sat on the bench, dazed...

'Ah, I really want to quit basketball now..."

The five of the Generation of Miracles met up again for one last meeting, as they formed a circle, Akashi gazed at a spot left empty for the phantom sixth member, who had seemed to disappear right after the game, not even Momoi — who was extremely close to the boy — knew where he had gone off to.

"I suppose this will be our last meeting as middle schoolers," Akashi began, his eyes never leaving the vacant spot, "next time we meet, we will be enemies."

Momoi leaned her back against a wall, her pink clipboard tightly wrapped in her arms, she remained in a daze while the others bid their farewells to each other, 'Just where did you go Kuroko...'

Just as the Miracles were about to leave, a member from the second string entered, waving two pieces of paper in his hand. "Ah-no, Akashi-senpai, I was told to give these to you by Kuroko-senpai!"

"Kurokocchi? What did Kurokocchi leave behind?" Kise had asked out pretty loudly, causing Momoi to snap out of her daze.

"Tetsu?" Aomine questioned while waving the neatly folded papers in his hands. "Ah, ah," He cleared his throat twice and read the words written on the sheet loud and clear.

"I am quitting basketball. Please don't come looking for me, signed Kuroko"

Aomine read the two sentences written on the paper in a monotone voice, but his eyes clearly said something else.

"Kurokocchi is quitting basketball?!" Kise was shocked too, his jaw looked like it would drop to the ground.

Attached to the letter was the resignation paper required to quit the club. Written a few weeks before the end of the school year.

"No message to where he went."

Chills were sent down to everyone's spine, when Midorima's gaze shifted to Akashi, his eyes widened in fear.

The redhead's eyes glowed menacingly, oh... EMPEROR'S EYE.

EMPEROR'S EYE.

EMPEROR'S EYE.

EMPEROR'S EYE. EMPEROR'S EYE. EMPEROR'S EYE.

EMPEROR'S EYE. EMPEROR'S EYE. EMPEROR'S EYE. EMPEROR'S EYE. EMPEROR'S EYE. EMPEROR'S EYE. EMPEROR'S EYE.

EMPEROR'S EYE. EMPEROR'S EYE. EMPEROR'S EYE. EMPEROR'S EYE. EMPEROR'S EYE. EMPEROR'S EYE. EMPEROR'S EYE. EMPEROR'S EYE. EMPEROR'S EYE. EMPEROR'S EYE. EMPEROR'S EYE.

Oh.

Emperor's Eye.

Yeah, it's just good ol' Emperor's Eye.

Good ol' Emperor's Eye...

"So... see you, Kuroko," Ogiwara waved melancholy, sad expression evident as he saw his best friend leaving the city, having his suitcase behind him and messenger bag hanging on his left shoulder, as the bus to Kyoto stopped at the sign.