All My Classmates are Females PT3

1720 Dorm 1025, IS Academy, Japan

Inside of his dorm, Y/N could hear the voice of a girl.

?: "Hey, you must be my roommate. I look forward to having your company this year. Sorry for meeting you like this but, I just got out of the shower."

The voice was familiar however, he could have sworn he had heard it somewhere before. Not wanting to find out though, Y/N attempted to bolt to the door to the hall but, it was too late and, the girl had exited from the bathroom. 

It was Houki Shinonono from earlier wearing nothing but a towel.

The two stared at each other, their brains still not having come up with the proper reaction. It wasn't too long though until Houki broke the silence and tried to cover herself with her arms.

H: "Don't look!"

Y/N: "Uh, oops."

Doing as he was told Y/N turned away from Houki.

Houki, recovering from her embarrassment got angered at the fact that a boy has seen her in nothing but a towel and to add to the insult his only reaction was "oops."

H: "What do you mean 'oops?'"

Y/N: "I mean 'oops.' What do you want me to say woman?"

H: "What the Hell are you doing in here?"

Y/N: "Hehe. Funny story that, this is actually my assigned room. I swear, I am not lying. I didn't choose to be here, I barely know you. Here is the paper that says it!"

Y/N immediately pulled out a paper that showed his assigned room, 1025, the very one the two were standing in. Houki looked at the paper and saw that Y/N was indeed telling the truth however, emotion, in this case rage, just like Jesus, took the wheel.

She dashed over to  her kendo bag and pulled out a wooden sword and charged at Y/N.

Y/N: "Gah! Mierda!"

Y/N seeing his roommate run at him with a wooden sword sent him jumping out the room. Outside, he landed on his stomach and spun around to quickly close the door. Taking a few steps back, Y/N narrowly avoided the sword punching through the door. In his adrenaline fueled state, Y/N didn't notice the crowd that had just formed.

G1: "Oh, is that Orimura?"

G2: "No, it's L/N."

G3: "This is his room? That's a good thing to know isn't girls?"

Tired and wanting for the situation to be over with, Y/N got up and went to the door and knocked on it.

Y/N: "Hey! Shinonono, can you at least throw my stuff out here? Or, are you going to let me in to talk about this?"

There was no answer at the door. Y/N knocked again.

Y/N: "I swear to God, I will not leave or stop until I get my shit back!"

And he knocked and knocked for several minutes straight eventually annoying the girl inside the room. This would also cause  a loss of interest in the gathered crowd that would slowly disperse over the course of 5 minutes.

Y/N: "I have practiced moving my hand back and forth in a rhythmic motion for a long time! I won't get tired for a while!"

After a long battle between Y/N's fist and the door, Houki opened it, now in a kendo uniform.

H: "Alright the..."

She stopped talking as Y/N was still making knocking motion with his hand which took a moment to register for him. Noticing the door was open, Y/N lowered his arm.