Ch. 7

(LEE'S HOUSE)

(LEE'S HOUSE)

ROSE CLAWTHRONE

After our trip from Tokyo, I went home to pack so more clothes for my stay at Lee's place. I had to go back to my main house coz I needed more clothes, and my pups are with Lee. As I was pack, while enjoying the silence, my downstairs TV started to play own and being who I am, I went to investigate. I summoned a handgun while sneaking towards the room and I choose to use one of my many secret passages.

I got to the living room, ready to shoot someone but I stopped when I saw who it was. There he was sitting on one of my armchairs with my pups on either side of him. Two months ago, I discovered that due to his magic Lee can teleport, shapeshift, fly and summon foggy like restrains that are strong that anything plus he can combine his magic and water to make ice weapons.

That teleportation thing is going to be annoying....but maybe I can have some fun

Silently I make my way to him and when I got there, I placed the barrel of the gun at the back of his head.

"You need to stop sneaking around my house", I said.

"But you do it all the time around mine", he replied playfully.

It's true, every time I go to see him whether it be at the pack house or at his house, I always sneak in even if it is not on purpose.

"You like it", I countered walking around my now sleeping pups to be in front of him, gun long gone.

"Damn, right I do", he chuckled and stood up.

We walked back to my room so that he can help me with my bags. For the past five months, we have been acting like a couple that is still in their honeymoon phase, but we still got into one or two arguments. The arguments were about me taking it slow and not taking any jobs. Of course, I didn't like that idea but the fight which consisted of me either throwing knives at him or burning him, but he ended up winning after putting his foggy cuffs, collar and chains on me to calm me down and every time I broke one, a new one appears in its place even stronger.

Another fun fact about Lee is that every time I burned him instead of his skin melting or turning red, it turned blue, and that part would also be ice. Also, every time I heat up, his temperature drops so the higher I go, the lower he goes. That's were the name firefly and hypothermia came from.

"So what are we doing for the next three weeks?", he asked as he sat on my bed.

"Well, I was thinking we do so stuff together for the first week and you mom wants us to be at the pack house for the remaining weeks plus on the second week, your sister is dragging me to girls' night and Seung-ho is taking you to boys' night", I said as I sat down but he pulled me to his lap.

He groaned and said, "why can't those two, stay inside like a normal mated couple", he said while he buried his head into my neck.

I giggled while running a hand in his locks. "I know, right. And on top of that at the Christmas party, you have to officially introduce me to your pack and then we.....get....married".

His mother told me that if no one challenges me for the position of Luna, two days after that Lee and I have to get married and mated to stop future challenges.

"yeah... Are you sure your up for this", he asked looking me in the eyes. "We could move it to next year"

Aww he so sweet

"nah, let's get it over with and then, you are mine for life", I said while giving him a kiss.

"Till death do us apart", he whispered before deepening the kiss.

We pulled away panting and smiling at each other. " You sure you don't care about not having pups", I asked.

And yet another gift from the moon goddess, I can't have babies. We found out during my periods last month because Lee was panicking when he saw how pale I was and took me to the doctor, turns out that my womb cannot hold eggs properly and is technically squeezing them.

His expression turned serious, and he said, "I don't care about that; all I want is you and no one else".

When he said those words, my heart skipped a beat and I smashed my lips against his, to have yet another passionate kiss.

He broke it off and said, "We need to get going or we are never leaving".

He stood up and with a wave of his hand, a pale blue portal opened, and he started to move the cases in while I went to wake up the pups.

"Guys, it's time to go", nothing "come on wake up", still nothing "if you wake up now, I will make you guys some wagyu beef".

And with that both pups shoot up with their tails wagging for their favorite meal

Brats

I rolled my eyes smiling till. "Did you say wagyu?", Lee asked as we came downstairs.

So, all three of my boys' love wagyu beef but I can't blame them especially paired with rice, vegetable and quality wine. Lee opened another portal, and we went through. I realized that we were in his room and all of my cases were in the corner.

"First let me take a shower. Lord knows I need it after that workout", I said while taking my essentials and going into the bathroom.

"Do you need help, firefly?", Lee asked from his room.

"Get out of here you horny walking embodiment of hypothermia", I shouted from the room, and I could hear Lee's soft deep chuckle as he and the pups left the room.

I took of my shirt and started to wash my face while the bath filled with water. After that I walked towards the bathroom to stop the water and I realized there was a black box with a red ribbon and my name was on the card. Curious, i opened the box to find red and black bath bombs and a letter.

This is my little spin on the 12 days of Christmas song and i hope you realize that im going to spoil you rotten even if i have to chain you down.

Who am i kidding, we both know that we are going to enjoy that but anyways I hope you know that your loved and cared for curse or not.

-Lee

If that doesn't bring tears to my eyes, then nothing will.

I closed the letter and got into the bath to enjoy myself before cooking....