Prologue

Scene I

"Yahi yahi tumhari inhi harkaton ki vajah se main tumse nafrat karta hoon. You know what I can't even tolerate a second with you in the same room. Always getting on my nerves. Even your presence irritates me to the core." (It is because of these actions of yours I hate you.)
said Kiansh, frustrated, running his hand through his hairs .

" Ho Gaya ki abhi aur baaki hai tumhara." (Done, or is there something more you have to say) Shravani said with a done face and continued..

"Jab dekho nafrat ka paath padhna shuru kar dete ho jaise ki tumhare nafrat karne se mere cancer ho jaayega .
And I don't give a fudge about what you do.
Chaahe tum mujhse nafrat Karo, UK ke president se pyaar , Amazon me jaake kheti Karo ya phir Pacific Ocean me jaake swimming aur karte karte wahi doob Maro , I don't care."
(Every time you start reading the lesson of hatred as if your hatred will cause me cancer.)
(You want to hate me, love the president of the UK, go farming in the Amazon or go swimming in the Pacific Ocean and drown there, I don't care.)
Shravani said irritated with this person.

--------------------------

Scene II

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Ghode nacha Rahi hun. Dikh nhi raha popcorn kha rhi hun?"
("Making horses dance. Can't you see I'm eating popcorn?")

"I can surely see that but aren't you supposed to stop this fight. I mean they both are literally punching each other's faces just for you. And there your sister is crying getting afraid. For once be serious."

" Haan to. I mean I know they are fighting over me but I can't afford to miss this action scene straight out of a Bollywood movie. Aur vaise bhi mujhe kya konsa Mera khoon beh Raha hai. And about my sister, no words she is a duffer.
(So what.... And anyway why should I get concerned, I am not bleeding.)

And now let me enjoy this drama. Kaam Mai raat ko kar lungi vaise bhi all nighters ki aadat thankfully gayi nahi meri."
(I will do the work at night anyway. Fortunately,I have not lost the habit of all nighters.)

--------------------------

Scene III

"Listen to this very clearly and engrave it in your mind: from now onwards you are MRS. SHRAVANI KIANSH RAI SINGHANIYA and I am KIANSH SHRAVANI RAI SINGHANIYA and now not even the death is going to change it." He said angrily screaming at her.

"Engrave to karegi meri jutti vo bhi tumhare muh pe agar agli baar se tum mujhpe chillaye."
("My shoes will definitely engrave it in your face if from next time you ever raised your voice on me.")

--------------------------
If one is fire
The other loves to play with it.

He doesn't let people say a word against him
She makes them fear too much that they don't repeat the same words again.

He likes silence in his surroundings.
She loves seeing drama until and unless it's happening in her life.

His favourite colour is green till it comes to shed blood of his enemies
Hers is black till it comes to her life.

He is the example of darkness in light
She loves to play with fireflies and gazing at the stars on a lonely night.

He never knows what he does in anger.
She just smiles knowing hers is pure danger.

His love is destructive
Her presence is curative

He is Kiansh Rai Singhaniya.
She is Shravani Sehgal.

It's not the story of alpha beast and his fragile beauty
It's the story of.....

The allurious demon and his heartless sweetheart.

--------------------------