Madagascar

(Y/n) and Alex wake up and see nothing but darkness. "Oh, my head!" Alex bumps his head on the top of the crate. "What the...? Wait. Where? What?" He feels around. "I'm in a box! Oh, no. No, no! Not the box! Oh, no, they can't transfer me. Not me!" Alex said. "Oh, I can't breathe. Can't breathe. Darkness creeping in. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. Walls closing in around me. So alone. So alone." (Y/n) said. "(Y/n)?" Alex asked. She looked around, but couldn't see him. "Alex?" She asked. "(Y/n), you there?" Alex asked. "I'm here." She said. "Alex! (Y/n), are you there?" Marty asked. "Marty?" (Y/n) and Alex asked. Marty is in another crate next to Alex. "Yeah! Talk to me, buddies." Marty said. "Oh, Marty! You're here!" (Y/n) said. "What's going on? Are you two okay?" Marty asked. "This doesn't look good, Marty." Alex said. "Alex, (Y/n), Marty, is that you?" Gloria lies in a large crate under (Y/n), Alex and Marty. "Gloria!" (Y/n) said. "You're here too!" Alex said. "I am loving the sound of your voice." Marty said. "What is going on?" Gloria asked. "We're all in crates." (Y/n) said. "Oh, no!" Melman is in a long crate next to Alex and Gloria, but he's upside down. "Sleeping just knocks me out." He said.

"Melman!" Gloria said. "Melman!" (Y/n) said. "Is that Melman?" Marty asked. "Are you okay?" Gloria asked. "Yeah. No, I'm fine." He yawns. "I often doze off while I'm getting an MRI." He said. "Melman, you're not getting an MRI." (Y/n) said. "CAT scan?" He asked. "No! No CAT scan. It's a transfer. It's a zoo transfer." Alex said. "Zoo transfer?! Oh, no. No, no, I can't be transferred. I have an appointment with Dr. Goldberg at 5:00." Melman said. Everyone tries to calm Melman down. "There are prescriptions that have to be filled. No other zoo can afford my medical care. And I am not going HMO." Melman said. "Take it easy, Melman. It's gonna be ok. We are going to be okizay." Marty said. "No Marty, we're not going to be okizay. Now, because of you, we're ruined!"Alex said.

"Because of me? I fail to see how this is my fault." Marty said. "You're kidding, right, Marty?" (Y/n) asked. "You. You ticked off the people. You bit the hand, Marty. You bit the hand." Alex said. "I don't know who I am. I don't know who I am. I gotta go find myself in the wild." Alex said mockingly. "Hey hey!" Marty said. "Guys." (Y/n) said warningly. "Oh please." Alex said. "I did not ask you to come after me, did I?" Marty asked. "He does have a point." Melman said. "What?" Alex asked. "I did say we should stay at the zoo, but you guys..." Melman said. "Melman, just shut it! You're the one that suggested this whole idea to happen in the first place!" Alex said. "Alex. Leave Melman out of this, please." Gloria said. "Thank you, Gloria. Besides, Alex, it's not my fault that we were transferred." Melman said. "Melman, shut it. Does anyone feel nauseous?" (Y/n) asked. "I feel nauseous." Melman said. "Melman, you always feel nauseous." (Y/n) said. Alex tries to open the box, but it's useless. "Guys!" (Y/n) said.

"I was the star in the greatest city on Earth." Alex said. "Guys, listen." (Y/n) said. "A king." Alex said. "Ok, look..." (Y/n) said. "Loved by my people." Alex said. "Let's just be civil." (Y/n) said. "And you've ruined everything!" Alex, out of anger, bumps Marty's crate. "Loved"? Marty asked. "Guys, guys." (Y/n) said. "If the people loved you, it's only because they didn't know the real you!" Marty shoves Alex's box harder. "Don't make me come up there. I'd get to woopin' on all of y'all." Gloria said. "Okay, mother." (Y/n) said sarcastically, and Alex snickers. "Excuse me?" Gloria asked. "I'd like to see you try, Gloria." (Y/n) said. "I thought I knew the real you!" Alex and Marty shove each other's boxes. "Your black-and-white stripes, they cancel each other out." The latch on the rope holding onto Marty's crate starts to break. "You're nothing!" Alex said.

"Stop it, stop it, stop it!" Melman said. "You're not helping the situation." Gloria said. The last hit causes Marty's box to fall off the pile. Due to the force, the chain breaks, causing the crates to float in the ocean. Inside Alex's crate, Alex tries to steady himself. "Guys?" Alex looks through a hole and sees his friends' boxes floating away. "Oh, no. (Y/n)! Gloria! Melman! Marty!" He said. "Alex!" (Y/n) shouted. "(Y/n)!" He shouted. "Alex!" (Y/n) shouted again. "(Y/n)!" The waves cause the boxes to float farther away from Alex until they disappear. "No, wait. Come back, (Y/n)! Don't go." Alex said. Alex was asleep until he felt a thud. His box started to roll, causing Alex to fall. The box crashes on an island and it opens. Alex rolls out and lands on the sand. As soon as he stops rolling, Alex opens his mouth, and sand comes out. Alex spits out the last of the sand until he saw that he was alone with a field of palm trees. Still holding his tongue, he calls out his friends' names. "(Y/n)? Marty? Melman? Gloria?" He looks around and panics. "(Y/n)?! Marty?! Melman?! Gloria?!" Alex runs around, avoiding the small waves. "(Y/n)?! Marty! Melman! Gloria! Hey, anyone! Hello!" He called.