Ch. 3

(Keke POV)

*For the new people who are just now reading my books, I am Keke, so instead of putting Author POV or A/N POV, I'm using 'Keke POV'*

2 weeks. It's been 2 weeks since Trey last saw Ryan ever since he came back. Trey just wants to see Ryan for one more time, even if Ryan is just saying hi. He misses him dearly and he can't get him out of his mind so, he goes to a club. Trey looks at the whiskey moving around in the glass in front of him. He's been there since 8, and now it's 10:30.

Sally, the bartender of the club just sighs and wipes the bar. "Trey, you have to go home," Since Trey has been there now and then, he has became very acquainted with Sally. "I can't go home. My husband isn't there anymore." Sally shakes his head and attempts to touch the glass, but Trey grabs it. "Trey, the only thing you can do is try to move on."

"Did you just say, 'move on'? I can't just 'move on' from him Sally, he's my hus--"

"Ex-husband Trey," Sally interrupts him and rolls his eyes. "Ex-husband or not, I still love him." Sally squints his eyes at Trey. "And what about Ryan? Does he still love you?" And that question makes Trey not only sigh but he gulps his whiskey down and stands up from the stool. 

"I don't know but I'll see you later." Grabbing his black jacket off the clean part of the bar, he stumbles, and Sally makes his way over to Trey. "Trey, are you okay?" Trey nods while in a daze. He looks at Sally and, in a way, he can see Ryan looking down at him. He touches Sally's face softly and says, "You're so beautiful," and then he kissed him...

(Loren)

"Come on King, we got to at least try and find him." King shakes his head while cuddling into Anthony. "If he doesn't want us finding him then let's not find him." I roll my eyes sitting on top of his desk. "King, come on, I just wanna see him." King ignores me and plays on his phone.

I look at Anthony expecting an answer from him, but instead, he says, "Sorry, I can't help you." I sadly sigh getting off the desk. "Whatever," I say leaving King's room.

(Trey)

As I look at Ryan, I caress his beautiful round face and I smile at him, and he smiles at me back. I unbutton his while plaid shirt and I take it off throwing it on the ground. "Do you love me?" 

He nods unbuckling my pants. I grab his face making him look at me. "Promise that you won't leave me, I can't lose you anymore," he smiles again and pecks my lips. "I promise."