Ch. 1

(Trey)

"Ryan?" I slowly stand up from my desk. He looks... beautiful, breathtaking, amazing. I'm at a loss for words right now. I walk around my desk as Anthony takes King out of the room leaving Ryan and me alone. "Ryan..." I put my hand on his face, and he stepped back making me confused. "Why are you stepping away from me baby?"

"Don't call me that Trey." I frown at his words and before I can ask him anything, the door opens and a tall, bulky white man walks in and grabs Ryan by the hand. Confusingly, I look at Ryan. "Trey... this is my husband, Ethan."

I shake my head not believing him. It's not true. It can't be true. "Your husband?" He nods looking at his "husband". "We... uhm... got married in California." Ethan smiles at me trying to get a reaction out of me and pulls Ryan close to him. "You've seen him long enough. It's time to go," and after Ethan says that, they walk out of the room.

Left heartbroken, I sit down on the chair in front of my desk as the door opens again. Expecting it to be Ryan, I eagerly look at the door I'm disappointed that it's only King and Anthony. "Why was Dad here? And why did he have another man with him?" Instead of looking at King, I look at my hands feeling the tears that are threatening to fall. "That's... his husband."

"Husband? No, you're his husband." I shake my head dismissing all hope that I had. "Come on King. It looks like Mr. Jefferson needs some space." I look at King and Anthony nodding at Anthony's words. "Yeah, I need some space right now." King sighs and walks out of the room with Anthony following him. As the door closes, I finally let the tears fall.

(Loren)

"Lolo wake up." I open my eyes to Xia hovering over me. "Good morning," she says with a smile. "Good morning," she gets off the bed as I sit up stretching my limbs. "Your brother called." I yawn standing up. "What did he want?"

"He's coming to pick us up early." I look at her raising an eyebrow. "Why? I thought he was picking us up at 12." She puts on her shoes as I sit down beside her. "Loren, it's about your dad." At the mention of my dad, I sigh. "What about my dad? I haven't heard from him in 2 years."

"He's back." I slowly look at her as my eyes widen. "Dad's back?"