𝐃𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨(o_O)

After getting in the car I look through the messages that have come through my phone and laugh at them. I then put my phone down and started my car. As I am waiting in traffic I look out of my car window and look at the my Tour videos on the big screen, after the traffic I continue to drive to the hospital.

30 minutes Later

After arriving at the hospital I get out of my car and lock it. I then walk into the hospital and walk into the elevator. When I was standing in the elevator I start to look through my phone once again and laugh at funny videos that I have been sent. I then step out of the elevator and bow to staff while walking to the VIP ward. I then continue looking at my phone and send messages to people that have texted me.

I then head into the VIP ward and show my ID that I was given by the hospital in front of the scanner, the door then opens and I walk through. As I walked through i felt multiple eyes on me and a smile then forms on my face, I then walk into grandmas hospital room.

As I walk in grandma straight away asks me questions "Where did you go dressed like that?" Grandma ask being nosy, I then chuckle nervously. " Umm I had to attend a meeting with my manager. I had dress nicely because I was in front of other entertainment businesses."

"Okay then? Anyways, Do-Hee, how was your blind date?"

"Ugh it's was horrible." I answered with an annoyed scoff, looking at Do-Hee ,who was giving me a deathly glare, I then realised what I had just said. Grandma then looks from me to Do-Hee and furrows her eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean? Why was is horrible for you?" Oh god I'm an idiot. A real idiot.

"Well I told her earlier that it was horrible. The date was a jerk, rude and ridiculous." Do-Hee immediately answers, trying to cover up for my big mistake with a nervous smile. "That's right. He was an incredibly horrible date"

"Both of you. Don't make the same mistake like I once did. Looks aren't everything." I then raised my eyebrows and saw Do-Hee sending me 'I don't know' look. "What do you mean grandma? Looks were the only thing he actually had. I then lean closer and sent a glance at Do-Hee before taking a look at a picture grandma is showing both of us.

I furrow my brows when I look at a small picture of a man, supposedly the date whom I supposed to meet earlier. I widen my eyes, realizing that I have gone to see the wrong man as Do-hee look at me for confirmation.

"This isn't him." I mouthed at her as grandma mutters under her breath. "Does he look better in real life?" Do-hee widened her eyes as I went to hit her arm silently.

What the hell did I get myself into?!

"W-who's that? The guy I was on a date with... Is this guy." I pass the business card to Do-hee who immediately show it to grandma. I bit the inside of my cheek and looked towards the door where Ms.Shin had suddenly walked in.

"The matchmaker got the hotel name wrong." I froze, looking at do-hee who is also freaking out. "What will you do, Ms. Do Do-hee? You got the wrong person." I ask while gritting my teeth, furious at the revelation as she smiles nervously.

—————

"Where were you?"

I look up to see to see Ji-Ho leaning against the door of the dance practice studio, I then crossed my arms confused on why he was asking me this question. I looked down to look at my outfit as I would never wear this to my dance practice. I then walk into the dance studio and place my bag on the floor and sit on the bench in the dance studio, I then lean back and gaze at the ceiling.

"Outside."

"Seriously? What's wrong with you?" He asked me with a chuckle, plopping next to me on the bench as I keep my gaze on the ceiling, rethinking my life decisions and my decision to help Do-Hee. Once I left my grandmas hospital room Ms Shin continued to apologise for her mistake, and even called up the jerk to apologise for me bothering him at the restaurant. Even when he was talking on the phone his tone was so rude, like who does he think he is? Then emperor?