A painfull gift

Pip is about to go to sleep but her Best friends Lola texts her. "Heyyy whatcha doing???" She texts "Uh nothin much was about 2 go to sleep"
"Oh then go to sleep I don't wanna keep you awake"
"I don't mind"
"Really?"
"Yeah"
"So how was ur day cutie pie (:"
"Good wbu"
"Also good I went bowling with my family"
"Was it fun?"
"Hell Yeah!"

Pip smiles a little

"What did you eat there? Pip texts

"We werent there for a long time but a handfull of sunflower seeds"

"Nice!"

"And after that we went to get some fries!!!"

"Did you finish your plate?"

"Mhm"

"Good girl I'll give you tomorrow a treat"

"Ohhh reallyyy!!!"

"Yeah I am so proud of you I wish I could kiss you"

"Isn't that a bit gay??"

"Nahh it ain't I am straighter than a ruller" (Writer: One of those bendy rullers)

"Okkk!!"

"Nice tomorrow at lunch break?"

"Yeah!!!"

"How was the fries?"

"Good but not as good as makin out with ya~"

Pip blushes intensely having the urge to throw her phone

"Geez that was a good one" Pip Admits

"I know and I saved some fries that was left over I swear we accidentaly got an person extra"

"Lolzzz"

"See you tmr!!!"

"Baii love ya!!! :3"

And Pip was hella excited but she needs a treat for Lola she promised. Pip was thinking long and hard

And she thought of a perfect gift what is she kiseed her and gave her a red rose and a little hat "she'll love it and imagine if a say something flirty like uhh that hat would look so cute on you" Pip talked to herself and she started running back and forth in happiness!

Once she was done running around she gets her was back to work like that hat ain't gonna make itself!!!

Hopefully it isn't too detailed she will look so fucking cute in it I can't wait!!!! But oh I don't like it why don't I like it I made It the colours well who cares! Oh Lola will oh she doesnt deserve something as ugly as this I am burned out ughh but now I don't have a 'treat' for her I am a bad friend I don't deserve to be with her quite honestly What the fuck is going on with my why am I feeling  this way it's not possible why am I feeling bad and worthless because I don't fit in my own expectations???