Gay

Pip is scrolling through tiktok and he gets a notification. It's from Lola "Heyy uhh don't forget our movie night!" She wrote "Of course see ya soon!" Pip texts back while blushing. "Why you lookin like a tomato dude?" Pip's big sister askes Pip. "It's just Lola." Pip answerd "Your crush??" She askes Pip "Y-yea, but we will just stay friends nothin more!" Pip answerd flusterd. "Yeah yeah~" Pip's sister answers sarcastically, And Pip tries to ignore it and packs his pj's. As Pip gets ready Pip sends a text to Lola saying that Pip is coming.

Pip gets to her house and knocks and Lola opens the door. She's wearing a black tight shirt making all of her curves visible shes a little chubby but still healthy And she's wearing a blue jogging pants. Lola welcomes Pip in and they start chatting about stuff. Then they finally  start watching the show after they both got in their pj's. Few episodes in and Lola brought some popcorn, but she was the only one chewing. After sometime Lola noticed that and asked Pip "Hey Pip why aren't you eating some popcorn?" Lola asked "Well uhh I already ate before I came here." Pip lied. "Ok but if you get hungry you can always ask me." Lola said questioning what to do about the situation. She decides that she could just be nervous because of the cliffhanger.

They watch the movie. After that they decide to play truth or dare

"Truth or dare?" Lola askes "Truth!" Pip says "Do you have a crush on someone?" Lola askes "Y-yea" Pip answers "Ooh~ who is it???" Lola askes "none of you business." Pip answerd. "You got s point." Lola admitted. "My turn! Truth or dare?" Pip askes. "D-dare?" Lola said a little unsure. "I-i dare you to uhh pretend to be Freddy mercury!" Pip dares Lola. Lola pretends to be Freddy for a good 15 seconds. She has a good belly laugh. "My turn! Truth or dare?"
Lola askes "Truth!" Pip answers "Who do you have a crush on?" Lola askes. Oh shoot well eh who is gonna stop me from lying! But I don't wanna lie. "You." She says a little flusterd. "Yu? That one emo freak who everyone loves?" She responds a little surprised "y-yeah"

They play for a bit and they get tired after a while they lay on Lola's bed "Nice bed" Pip comments "Thanks." They lay in a painfull silence but Lola decides to break it by getting closer "mind if I hug you it's a bit cold" Lola askes "Nahh i dont mind" Pip responds. Lola wraps her arm around Pip's body. Wow this feels weird does she care about me? Geez this feels kinda good or am I going insane. Pip asks herself "Mind giving me a goodnight kiss?" Pip askes kinda desperate for affection "Sure" Lola answers and giving Pip a very fulfilling kiss. But not gay tho

"H-hey I have something to tell ya?" Pip says
"What is It?" Lola asked hugging Pip
"I-i think I like you..." Pip says nervous "Me too" Lola says after she kisses Pip "Wowie~" Pip says. Lola gets closer and kisses her a few times before giving her a French kiss  "I-i thata yes?" Pip askes "What do you think?" Lola responds with. Lola takes Pip's wrist and pins her down on her bed leaving Pip redder than the eyes of an vampire. Lola starts kissing Pips neck which becomes biting soon after 

Why the fuck am I even posting this shit no one ever red the 2nd chapter