Chapter 1 🏎️

Chapter 1 🏎️
Once there was a girl named Navy Norris and she is the little sister of Lando Norris. Lando is a Formula 1 Driver. Lando takes his sister with him to the track because she gets scared when she is left alone and she gets panic attacks. Lando came into Navy's room and asked if she wanted to go to the track with me and you can see Carlos. Navy looked up and pushed up her glasses and said sure and she got off her bed and put her shoes on and her Ferrari Sweatshirt on and grabbed her phone and Navy said I am ready to go. Lando and Navy walked outside and Lando turned around to lock the door and he said alright let's go and she followed Lando to the car and got in. Lando got in the car and put his seatbelt on and started the car and they pulled out into the highway and Navy was just sitting and listening to the music. Lando asked are you excited to see Carlos cause he thinks of you as a little sister also and Navy said yes. Navy asked Lando if Lewis will have his dog Rosco there with him. Lando said I don't know we will have to wait and find out. Navy said I like his dog. He is the cutest dog. Lando said you do love animals and Navy smiled and said yes. Navy asked Lando if Lewis will have his dog Rosco there with him. Lando said I don't know we will have to wait and find out. Navy said I like his dog. He is the cutest dog. Lando said you do love animals and Navy smiled and said yes. When Lando and Navy got to the track he got out and then waited for Navy and he held his hand out for her to hold and he said it's ok I have you and they walked threw the paddock and she was looking for Carlos. Navy held onto her brother's arm getting very nervous and overwhelmed and Lando said it's ok we are almost there to my drivers room. Lando called Carlos and said can you come meet us Navy is getting really anxious and overwhelmed and you are the only person that can help her. Carlos said that yes he can and he saw the Norris siblings walking up and Navy went straight into Carlos arms and hug him and Navy asked is rosco in his drivers room and he said yes that Lewis just dropped him off. Navy went running into Carlos Driver room and she started petting Rosco and Carlos and Lando came walking in and they smiled and said to each other and said Lewis dog makes her happy . Charles came into Carlos' driver's room and said to Lando . Charles said who she is and Lando said that is my little sister Navy. Navy looked up and she said do you need something Big bro and he said no I was just telling Charles that you are my little sister. Navy said can I meet home and Carlos said he had to go to his car but you can meet him after the race and Lando said will you be ok in here and Navy said yes I have Rosco here and went back to petting him . Navy said can I meet home and Carlos said he had to go to his car but you can meet him after the race and Lando said will you be ok in here and Navy said yes I have Rosco here and went back  to petting  him . Carlos looked at Navy and he said I am going to head out to the track for the race and Navy runs to Carlos and said please don't go and tighten her grip and  Carlos said hold on and he went to talk to his  to his boss and he said  I can't race this time can you get somebody to take my place I need to be their for Navy.