Chapter 5 🏎️

When they got all the stuff out, if they did lose power they have flashlights and candles and Lando said to Navy would you want me to get your bear for you and she said yes and Charles said I think that is cute. Lando came back with her beer that has a Ferrari sweatshirt on. Charles said that is sweet and he wraps his arm around her making her feel safe and comfortable. They watch tv and then they hear the thunder and hear the wind blowing. Navy hears and hides in Charles shoulder and he said shhh it is ok my dear it will be over and Navy held onto her bear and had a tight grip on Charles and Lando said Charles you make her happy. Charles said to Lando I really like your sister and was wondering if I can ask her to be my girlfriend and Lando said yes you may. Then the light was flickering and that made Navy really panicking and Charles said shh I am here my dear and rub circles on her back. She wraps her arms around him and gets comfortable. The storm gets a little more rough and the thunder shakes the house and Charles held onto Navy and the light went off and made Navy scared and Lando said sis it is ok we have flashlights and candles. She relaxes in Charles arms. Lando gets a text on his phone saying it should be back on soon or in the middle of the night and Carlos said I guess we are camping out down here and Navy was fast asleep and Carlos and Lando said how do you get her to be calm and go to sleep. He said I have the magic touch and they all laughed and went to sleep as well. In the middle of the night Navy woke up and had to go to the restroom and she got out of Charles arms and he woke up and said Navy are you ok and she said I have to use the restroom and he said alright. When Navy got up to use the restroom Navy said could you walk with me with a flashlight and he said sure and got up and he said I be waiting outside the door.

When Navy finished using the restroom she grab Charles hand and they walk back to the couch and get all comfy and fell back asleep. When it was morning Lando and Carlos woke up before Navy and Charles and Lando said to let them sleep and we will cook breakfast. Charles the woke up and walked into the kitchen and said good morning to the other fellows and they said how did you sleep he said good and Navy is still asleep and Lando said yes she likes to sleep in. Sometimes that is a sign that her body is fighting off something. Charles said can I take her with me back home to Monaco and take her skiing with me and my family. Lando said that is fine but she never has left my side and Charles said she won't she will be with me and Carlos said I will be there also. Lando said ok just keep an eye on her and we can tell her when she wakes up. Navy wakes up and walked into the kitchen to get something to drink and Charles came over and gave her a kiss on the cheek and said I was asking your brother if you wanted to come with me back to my home place and go skiing with my family and I and Navy said yes and looked at her brother and he said yes and Carlos will be with you.  Navy said ok that is fine and walks out the door and Lando said your guys keep a good eye on her and if something happens call me and I will get a straight flight to your place Charles. While Navy was in her room packing she was listing to music.