Prolouge: The Midoriyas

The Midoriya family has been around for many years. A special family that shouldn't exist, but they do. If they are quirked, it's a strong one. If they are quirkless, their brains make up for it. They are strong both physically and mentally. Even though non of them has ever been a hero, they are a prestigious family.

The only problem is that no one knows this. The reason for this is non other than All For One. Their ancestor.

He has this obsession that one of the Midoriya members will have a branch quirk to the original One For All. He wants to activate that quirk and take it for himself. He captures and tries to force the quirk out of them. So far nobody had it. It doesn't matter if they are male or female, quirked or quirkless, so long as they are connected by blood.

AFO doesn't take chances though and he doesn't want the family to die off. So he allows them to live their lives till a certain point in their lives. Till they have a child and raise them for 10 years. Then they are gone. Their child soon to follow.

They don't go down without a fight though. Oh no, no, no. They plan, build and prepare. They train and they never let their guards down. Because they never know when he will come.

But somehow, no matter how much they plan, how much they train,, how much they fight, it never works.

~\\~\\~\\~\\~\\~\\~\\~\\~\\~\\