Blanc Memories

I only remember a few flashes of memories when I first saw him...

It started with me, waking up from a nightmare in class.

I only woke up gasping loudly as if my heart was about to be taken...

"Marinette, are you okay?" Everyone in the class was looking at me with worry.

"Uh, yeah! I'm okay!" I smiled weakly as I replied to Mrs. Bustier.

Yet I wasn't...because he was standing right there, still watching me with an empty expression.

Just staring at me...

"Marinette? Are you dozing off again?" Alya whispered to me, and I quickly shook my head to ignore this feeling in my heart.

His sad blue eyes, and his sad smile, even tears were dripping down from his cheeks. And he was still looking at me like I was his long-lost love.

Then so suddenly, he disappeared into thin air.

I gap softly at the space and I ignore everyone around me looking at me weirdly.

Maybe I am crazy...

***

"Have you heard about the upcoming dance this winter?"

"Oh gosh, I am so excited!"

"I wonder who's going to ask me to be their date!"

I sighed at myself and thought about the mysterious boy again.

He must be someone from the previous timeline...

Although, I forgot who he was now...Even though I restored the timeline to normal, I still see him even now and then.

Bunnix said there were side effects of messing up the timeline and restoring it to normal.

What happened to him?

"Hey, Marinette! What's wrong?" Alya asked, and I just shrugged.

"Oh, um. Nothing of course! Just been...busy with...stuff?"

"Oh no, it is about a boy crush again?" She asked, smirking slightly.

"What?! No! I mean, who exactly? You know what never mind-" I said, ignoring that thought.

"Is it Luka? Or Nathaniel?" She asks again, with the same theory of my crush system.

"Uh, no..." I slowly start.

"Then something is bothering you..." Alya's voice sounded a little serious now.

Then he appeared next to me, and he didn't spook me because somehow I felt an ocean wave of calm and emptiness. As if my mind went under his spell...

"He was right there. But then he wasn't." I told her as my body felt possessed.

"Oh?" Alya looked at me with a curious look.

Again, he's gone...

"What just happened?" I whispered to myself in fear and quickly ran away from Alya as she tried to call me back.

But I was scared...

***

He started as a ghost, a ghost from my past somehow...and I was the only one who could see him.

On some days, he's there then gone again.

I didn't know his name, or why he was in my memories. But I knew where he came from.