More than friends?

Warnings: Swearing ~ Drinking

I held my right hand up and knocked on Colby's apartment door. I let my arm fall back down to my side, gripping onto the bag of groceries I was holding in my left hand. I waited for a response but no answer.

"Hey Colby?" I called out as I knocked on his door once more.

A few seconds later the door opened to Colby just being dressed in a towel with sopping wet hair. My eyes trailed down to his waist, but I quickly looked back up.

"Shit I'm sorry, I didn't know you were taking a shower." I quickly apologized.

"No, no it's okay." He smiled at me, he stepped to the side and opened the door more. "Come in, I just need to get dressed really quick."

I stepped inside, moving to the side so he could close the door.

"I'll be right back."

My eyes trailed behind him as he walked towards his bedroom to the right. I looked away quickly as he disappeared into his room. I looked down as I took my shoes off. I walked into his kitchen and placed the large reusable Walmart bag onto the counter. I pulled out the bottle of vodka and placed it on the counter, along with the cookies, popcorn, and candy I bought.

"What's all this for?" Colby chuckled as he walked into the small kitchen.

I turned to my left and saw Colby in a white tank and black basketball shorts. His cross chain hung around his neck.

"Don't tell me you forgot." I frowned. "Well obviously you did, you didn't even remember I was coming over." I sighed dramatically. "It's only the night where the new conjuring movie comes out! Remember we pre ordered it on your tv?"

"Oh shit, yeah now I remember. But alcohol?" He laughed. "We're gonna get plastered then get scared shitless?"

"Of course!" I smiled widely. "Go grab the shot glasses! We're taking some shots!"

I grabbed the large vodka bottle and held it in the air above my shoulders.

"Damn this thing is fucking heavy." I placed it back on the counter quickly.

I turned around and placed my hands behind me onto the counter before hoisting myself up. Colby opened his cabinet and pulled out two shot glasses.

"Ooo when did you get a pink one?" I asked eyeing one of the glasses he got.

"I got it for you, since you always complained about the ones I have."

"Okay I only complain because they're clear and boring okay."

He playfully rolled his eyes and placed the glasses on the counter beside me.

"Do you have any juice?" I asked.

"Of course, I got your favorite. Apple juice."

My eyes widened as I smiled brightly. "Yay!"

He pulled out the bottle and placed it on the counter across from me. I bit my bottom lip as I looked at his back, his muscles slightly popping through the almost see through cloth. As he turned around with a glass of apple juice I quickly looked back up at his face.

"Thank you kind sir." I smiled as he handed me the glass.

"Of course madam." He smiled back.

Butterflies filled my stomach as I looked at his wide smile.

"Shot time!" I tried to snap my mind on of my own thoughts.

I hopped off of the counter and turned around. I heard the fridge open and close behind me. I twisted the cap off of the vodka bottle and poured both of us a shot.