Bonus

I'm very bored at the moment so I'm making a bonus

Time skip next day

Delilah and Crystal were the first ones to wake up. Ashlyn heard the talking as soon as she woke up. Ashlyn wondered, why does Delilah have gloves with thumb holes on her arms they almost go up to her shoulder. Ashlyn thought of asking but she couldn't bring herself to it.

Time skip more around 10am

Ashlyn's POV: I actually wonder why she does not show any skin like her legs, arms, or neck, thinking about her neck she always wear a choker that covers all her neck maybe I should ask her, or not I tried to in the morning but couldn't maybe when we become better friends I could. What if she insecure or cuts herself

What if...
                              Ashlyn kept thinking of what ifs until Aiden woke up. Aiden said " good morning ashy ! 😁" Ashlyn stared deep into his soul. Then and only then Aiden realized he messed up. Ashlyn really wanted to punch him but instead she took a deep breath. She laid back down on her bed scrolled in her phone for a bit until everyone heard Ashlyn's dad Mike shouting " PANCAKES ARE READY" Ashlyn and Aiden looked at each other grinning from ear to ear both of the ran downstairs they were the first ones to eat and last ones to finish as they chatted Tyler whispered " Lovebirds." Aiden and Ashlyn both started blushing and looked away from each other instantly.

Time skip: Delilah and Crystal decided to tell everyone there life even thought they have only been friends with them for a month

Crystal cleared her throat and said "um, guys me and Delilah have something to tell you guys." Everyone stared at them interested. Delilah started getting nervous. Tyler interrupted the silence by saying " Are you going to tell us or make us wait in suspense"
Crystal smiling nervously.

Im done

My dumb self wrote such terrible stuff 💀💀💀