QUESTIONS TO READERS

Hello readers!

I just want to say thank you all so much for keeping up with this story. I know it's been two years since we started (almost three) and you have put up with me not being consistent with updates.

Thank you all so much for reading and voting! I always love to hear your thoughts, they keep me writing.

We have fewer than ten episodes left in season one. I have a general plan for how I'm going to end the season one part of Ronnie's story before we move into season two, but since it's not my original work anyway, I thought I'd get some of your input.

I have some questions for you:

1. What tropes would you like to see in the next seven episodes?

This is a slow burn romance. We have seven seasons to work with. I can explore many tropes and plot devices within that time if there are any particular scenarios you want to see.

2. How much is too much Carla Masters?

I do have more plot for Mommy Dearest. However, I've heard complaints that people thought the Red John plot got dragged on too long on the show, so I'm wondering if you would get sick of keeping Carla involved for a longer period of time.

3. Are there any of the remaining season one episodes would you like me to stick to extremely closely canonically and are there any that you would rather be rewritten or written out?

4. Which Ronnie x Cho moments have been your favorite so far? I like to know which dynamics and scenarios work the best for them.

I love you guys and I'm so grateful for you! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

-Liv