𝑷𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒕

𝑷𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒕

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒 had just left the funeral for Kenny, no one was left disappointed or any sorts of hurt after his death

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒 had just left the funeral for Kenny, no one was left disappointed or any sorts of hurt after his death. If anything, most of the four were left happy without his presence.

Arizona watched as the number of trees grew more, and more the more they drove. Georgia and Austin's singing being nearly completely tuned out by the teenager. Arizona was nothing more than grateful for Kenny's sudden heart attack. That man was evil, and she hated him to his core.

When the music was shut off, Arizona's attention instantly shifted to Ginny and Georgia in the drivers and passengers seat.

"I'm sorry, do you really think this music is appropriate for the nine year old in the back?" Ginny says with a stern face, glancing at her mother.

Georgia scoffs, focusing on painting her toenails. "Oh, please, he doesn't understand any of it."

The blonde turns in her seat, looking past the shoulder of the car seat and asks; "Austin, what's this song about?"

Austin smiles, "doing it on the bathroom floor and getting caught and lying about it so you don't get in trouble."

Ginny gives a cocky smile to her mother, to which she returns.

Arizona turns her head towards her little brother, "Good job, now, go back to your Harry Potter game, okay?"

The little blonde boy nods and turns back to his game, making Arizona smile.

"What are you wearing?" Ginny suddenly asks, not looking away from the road. "You look like Vanessa Hudgens at Rydell High."

Arizona scoffs, "You're just jealous they wouldn't look good on you."

Ginny glares at her twin from the rearview mirror, Ari blowing her a fake kiss. To which Ginny rolls her eyes.

"The fact that your Rizzo is Vanessa and not Stockard is

literally everything that's wrong with your generation." Their mother says, her tone leaking with offense.

"Stockard is great, oK, but Vanessa surprised everyone." The driver fought. "Who knew."

Georgia blows off her toenails with her hand, wanting to show off her newly painted nails to her daughter(s).

"You like?" She stuck her toenails toward Ginny's face, blocking the teenagers view of the road.

"You look like you have gangrene." Ginny Sarcastically smiles at her mother, making her scoff and roll her eyes.

"Ari, what do you think?" She brung her foot as far as it could go to the backseat, looking at her eldest daughter for any sense of reaction.