Six~

Advay's pov~

I was lost in my thoughts when someone barged in my office without knocking. I sighed and said “ can't you just knock before you come.”

“Why would you think I'll knock before coming in? This is not your bedroom that I suppose to ask for your permission to come in.” Vikrant said, smirking at me. I rolled my eyes at him and continued to do my work.

“So how was your first night?” he asked me with wiggling his brows.

“Why am I suppose to tell you?” I asked him back.

“That means something happened right?” he asked me back with the same smirk.

I looked at him with a done face. His smirk fall from his face. “ok calm down man. No need to get angry.” he said, being well known to my temper.

“So what do you think about your wife?” he asked me sincerely.

“I don't know vik, even if I've given this marriage a chance just because of dadu and dadi. I can't deny the fact that I started feeling for her the day I saw her on our engagement. And it's also a truth that I can't believe anyone after what she did to me.” I paused as I looked at my friend who looked at me with pity eyes.

“Every girl is not like her Ad and Adrisha is definitely not like her. you can't be stuck over your past. You have to get over her and start a new life with your  wife and your family.” vikrant said giving me a motivation to get over my past.

“I'm trying vik, maybe it will be turn out to be better than a relationship.” I said with a small smile.

He smiled and said “Glad to know you want to get over it. And trust me this will turn out to be the best.”

“ok I'll leave now. I've to go to office. Best of luck Ad. See you tomorrow.” he said getting up from his seat.

“yeah, see you again.” I said embracing my best friend in a brotherly hug. He patted my back before leaving.

Whole day went like a gust of air because of the pending work from past one month.

I looked outside the window and it was dark. I looked at my watch it was 7:50 already. I took my laptop bag and drove
home.

As soon as I entered the home, fresh aroma of food entered my nostrils. I went towards the dining table and saw everyone sitting on a table with an expectant happy faces. Maa looked at me
“Advay aa gaya beta, ja fresh hokar aaja jaldi khaana banne wala hai.” she said while I nodded.
(Advay you came, go and freshen up the dinner is almost ready)

“yes Bhai go and come fast, dinner is almost ready” Rishi said being excited.

“Toh isme itna khush hone wali konsi baat hai, pehle kabhi Khana nhi khaya kya tune.” I said while he looked at me with a done face.
(So what's there to be so happy about it, haven't you ate food before)

“There is a thing about being happy for the dinner, because Adrisha bhabhi is making her special and everyone's favourite moong dal halwa. And this delicious aroma is that only.” he said while I shrugged off and went away from their.

On the way to my room I went in the kitchen from the back door. I saw the beauty stirring the halwa with a small smile on her face. She didn't noticed my existence. While I went and sneaked my hands on her curvy waist. She jumped a little at sudden action of mine.

“oh it's you” she looked at me and sighed.

“so do you think anyone else can think about touching my wife in my own house. Here or anywhere, nobody can touch you unless he have a wish to die by my bare hands.”
I whispered in her ear.