Nineteen~

7 months later~

Adrisha's pov~

I was busy finding something on the vanity table. The whole Singhania villa was shining like the brightest sun of the summer even at night. So what's special today? Tomorrow is rishi's engagement with navya. Yes they waited for seven months for this day. Because there was no auspicious date in the last seven months. I was busy finding my jhumka for tomorrow, when my phone rang. I smiled hearing the ring knowing exactly who it could be at this time. It's half past nine in the night. And at this time only my husband can call me.

Advay has gone to Mumbai for a business meeting. He'll come tomorrow for the ceremony. I hurriedly picked the call. Because this is the only time we can talk in the whole day. 

I was busy with all the preparations here as Priya bhabhi is already 8 months pregnant so she can't do much work. All the responsibility of the preparations were on me. On the other hand, Advay is also busy with his business work. He went to Mumbai the day before yesterday and not gonna lie, I'm missing him so much. 

In these past seven, our relationship has been much better. We usually spend quality time at night. He calls me thrice a day to check on me. He takes me on random surprise dates. Our bond has been much better in all these months. He sometimes not always makes me flustered with his acts. He always acts touchy even though we get caught sometimes by family. But all these little gestures make me fall for him even more. None of us confessed anything to each other. Because sometimes words are not enough but actions are. 

For the past two days I've been craving for him, his touch and everything. I miss his warmth, when his hands are wrapped around me and I can rely on him completely without any worry. I found my home in the form of a person. He's my home which I want to stay in forever. 

“Hi, jaan” he said in his sweetest voice. 

“Hello, husband,” I said, receiving a raspy chuckle from him. 

“What are you doing?” He asked to which I replied I was finding perfect earrings for tomorrow. 

“Do you want me to buy you some new one?” He asked to which I shook my head hurriedly. Yes we're on a video call. I remembered once I asked him for a particular pair of bangles and he bought all the bangles of each and every colour and design. And right now I have every kind of bangle. Even though I wear a different one every day, there are still so many left for me to try even once. 

“No, you'll not buy me anything. I already have so many earrings. I was just finding the perfect one that will go perfectly with my outfit.” I explained. 

“But you know I can–advay no” I said, cutting him in the middle. He sighed and nodded his head. 

“Are you going somewhere?” I Asked because he's in the car right now. He nodded his head and said “I'm going to meet a client” I gave him a nod. “but you forgot your dare Mr. Singhania” 

I said, giving him a smirk. He looked at me “what's the dare sweetheart?” He asked while I said bluntly “send me your pictures, SHIRTLESS” 

He stared at me through the screen deeply. I felt his gaze boring a hole in my soul. “getting bold, biwi. Are we ?” He asked in his raspy voice. No matter how bold I try to be. In Front of him I always feel nervous. Even though it's been eight months of our marriage. So yesterday I convinced him to play truth and dare, and he chose dare. I said I'll tell him the dare tomorrow because maa called me. And today I thought all day and decided on this mischief. 

“Let me finish my work quickly. I'll give you a whole show of my body, jaan. After all, I'm all yours.” He said, giving me a wink at last. After that I heard a knock on the door. I cut the call and went to open the door. There I saw Anika.