6. bar assemble

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 ೀ

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 ೀ

Sat on the stools of the dim light bar, three males invested or so in their conversation. The light flickers above them with the faulty bulb caving to turn off, being used to light up the place a handsome amount of time now. The regular bartender cleans the glasses, drying them and returning them back to their proper positions in the wooden cabinets.

The two frequent customers who sat comfortably on the stools took a swig at their alcoholic drinks and one drinks tomato juice. The bar was as per usual a few customers coming in and out of the place, a few share looks to the trio who had taken the seats of the front bar.

"I heard that a girl was accompanying you and Chuuya-san alongside on the mission to retrieve the stolen weapons." Oda exclaims, taking a swig from the ice cold bourbon, eyeing the youngest male in the group who sat beside the two.

Dazai perks up at the mention of the familiar female despite the name not being mentioned, rumors spread like wildfire in the port mafia halls he supposes.

"You're talking about Gojo Y/N." Dazai snaps his fingers at his friend, a smirk stretched across his lip colored lips, bangs just a fraction above his uncovered eye. "Gojo Y/N?" Oda repeats the name curiously. "Mhm, that's her full name but she's allowed me to use her first name."

Dazai hums, thumbing as well as playing with the circle ice in his drink which he shouldn't be able to have access to at his age, it wasn't appropriate but he's been drinking for awhile now. Unaware of Ango's tense stare, he wipes the tomato leftover stains at the corner of his lips.

"Sorry but did you say..Gojo Y/N?" Ango voices out his thoughts, wishing and hoping that was not the case. "Yeah, you know her?" Dazai inquired. The man with a mole on the upper part of his lip shakes his head — choosing to act as though he had not had files to the woman and her family. "No, i just misheard the name."

Dazai and Oda didn't pry to much into it before resuming the conversation about the white haired female. "What's she like?" Oda encouraged Dazai to speak. "Well at first she gave off the vibes of a selfish arrogant, narcissistic girl but, she's quite childish in a way — I don't know her too well. She calls herself the strongest; may be a bluff since she hasn't shown much." Dazai replies, taking a swig of the alcoholic drink.

"The strongest? That's a claim. What's her ability?" Ango asks, looking at both males, he was sweatdropping a bit. "I haven't asked her that, but she barely breaks a sweat during battle if anything she doesn't even. She says she's from a clan..the Gojo Clan I presume." Dazai hums, twirling the ice around his drink before focusing his attention onto Ango, his expression earlier caused suspicion within him.