7. i am the strongest

A/N; I had updated Y/N's age to 17 rather than 18, so heads up before confusion

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 ೀ

Y/N had ordered a vanilla milkshake rather than an alcohol beverage because in the end she was still a minor — who was nearly finished with puberty. She takes a big slurp out of the straw provided with the vanilla milkshake , watching the trio of men interact with one another as they talk about their jobs and what they had done that day.

From what Y/N picked up the trio of men work under the same organization yet have three different positions which was non surprising since you don't really expect to have the same positions, well rarely.

She plucked the cherry from the mountain of vanilla ice cream which was inside of her long glass, a satisfied look on her face as she ate it. Although she reverted back her attention to the trio once she was called or rather mentioned.

"Oh I'm from Tokyo." Y/N replied to the question she wasn't really sure which male has queried — her lips pursed and she cocked her head to the side. "Wait..what are your names again?" She says, brows furrowed and her lips in a frown.

One male with a few hair growing on his chin and face replies first, his hair a reddish tinge color that parted in the middle: allowing a small part of his forehead to be seen. His lips part to speak, to reply and so he did.

"Odasakunosuke." He says before raising the glass filled bourbon drink and then taking a swig of the alcoholic drink, the lump in his throat was swallowed. Next a blackish haired man speaks this time, glasses resting on the bridge of his nose and he speaks up to make his name known. "Sakaguchi Ango." He pushes his glasses up and takes an another drink of his fruit juice; his reason as to he was going to be driving that night.

"Ohh okay." Y/N gave the two a thumbs up whilst a grin plastered her glossy lips ( it's a gojo thing). "Y/N-chan here is a jujutsu exorcist from Tokyo! Well whatever Jujutsu means," The brown haired sepia eye color spoke, a bit of a confused look on his face as he mutters the last of his sentence. Y/N gloats in the slight boost to her already enormous ego — she would never admit to this being true despite the evidence. "It's kinda complicated to non-sorcerers but there are these things called curses." Y/N points out to the walls in the crook of every corner but all of the boys only saw nothing, for now.

"Curse? like the sleeping beauty curse?" Dazai mused an amused chuckle — a silly smile on his face as he flicks the glass cup with his pointer finger. It made a clanking noise. The individual, known by the epithet "Y/N", turns her gaze upon Dazai in a manner that suggests her mood is adverse with an audible sigh following the deed; such a response from individuals who are not sorcerers or shaman is typical in nature.