Rivalry

(Y/n)'s POV
I smiled as I saw the others in one of the party rooms.

"Hey guys!" I said waving my hand. They all smiled. "Hey (Y/n)!" They said in union. "Yay your here!" BB says as he pulls my arm. We walked to the others. "So what are we gone  do?" I asked.

Before anyone could answer Mangle ran into the room, on the sealing, and dropped down in the middle of all of us. "Hey guys! You won't believe what I just found out! Jack lik-" Be for she could finish Jack appeared beside Mangle and covered her mouth.

Mangle did her best to try and break free. We all looked at them questionably. I decided I didn't wanna mess with it. "Hey guys, be right back. I'm just gonna get something." I say as I walked to the office.

Bon Bon's POV
I watched as Mangle tries to break free from Jack's grip.

"What's happening?" I whisper to TC. "I have no clue." She answers.

"Ouch!" We turned our heads and saw Mangle bite Jack's hand. "Ugh! Freedom!" She says as she climbs to the roof. The heck is happening?

"There. Now I can talk." Mangle said. Jack glared at her. "Don't you dare." He warns her. She smirked. "He guys did you know that Jack..." She paused as she looked at a really pissed Jack, smirking.

"Just say it!" Fred said.

"That Jack likes (Y/n)!" She said rapidly. Our eyes widened as I started to jump to Jack.

"Oh my gosh! Jack actually likes someone!" I say as I jumped around him. He blushed but still keeping his mad face. Then I saw Fred look a little annoyed. "What's wrong with him?" I said looking at Fred.

"He's probably mad cause he likes (Y/n) too." BB said looking back and forth at Fred and Jack. Now Fred was blushing as he threw glaring daggers at BB. "Do not!" He protested.

"Oh really?~" TC said poking him, smirking. Then I noticed Fred and Jack throwing glares at each other, like you can see the sparks in their eyes.

"O la la~ I can sense the rivalry already." TC says as she looks back and forth between Fred and Jack. They continued to throw deadly glares at each other. Man, if looks could kill, all of us would be dead.

"Hey guys! I'm back!" We turned around and saw (Y/n), smiling as she entered the room. I looked and saw them give each other one last glare before the looked away from each other.

(Y/n) probably didn't notice. "So what are we gonna do?" she asked.

"I know lets play truth or dare!"