???

Freddy's POV
I silently growled as I glared at my replacement and he glared back.

"This is intense." I turned to see Bonnie and... Bon Bon I think was her name, watching us. "If only we had popcorn." Bon Bon said, sighing. They really are the same.

"Hey have you guys seen Jack?" The white fox asked, Mangle was it? "Why? I was just with him." My brother responded. "Meh. I just wanna annoy him. He did make a bracelet for (Y/n) and I need to take the opportunity." She said, grinning.

He what?! The nerve! My ears twitched in annoyance as I stormed of. Before I left the room I heard Foxy say:

"Aye there goes of the captain. Of ta find his first mate." He said, shaking his head.

(Y/n)'s POV
I smiled as we finished baking the pizza.

"Smells delicious!" BB says, smelling the pizza. "Can we eat now?" BB asks. "We have to wait 5 minutes." TC says. "So it can cool." Chica finishes. BB slightly pouted. "Fine."

"Be right back guys." I say as I walked to the office. As I walked to the office Jack appeared in front of me. "Hi Jack." I say smiling.

"Hello (Y/n)." Jack said smiling. "I have something for you." Before I could ask he grabbed my arm and slipped a black and white beaded bracelet with a pink, diamond looking heart charm. I gasped. "It's beautiful. Is it really for me?" I said not believing this beautiful bracelet was for me.

He nodded. I smiled and gave him a hug. He seemed to stiffen for a bit but hugged back. "Thanks." I said as we pulled away. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Its nothing." I waved to him as I continued to walk to the office, admiring the bracelet he gave me.

But as I got closer to the office, my head started to hurt. 'Why does this feel familiar...' Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw something move. I turned to see that I was in front of the 'Parts and Service' room.

Is someone here? I decided to investigate. I slowly entered the room. "H-hello?" I nervously called out. No response. My headache was killing me. Then I noticed a door that looked like it was for a backroom.

Then it hit me.

'Oh God. I have to get out of here!' I thought. But before I could even turn around, the pain in my head got out of hand. I fell to the ground in pain as I screamed.

Just before I fainted. I saw a flash of yellow and black. Then I was surrounded by darkness.