: 2 :

i quickly rushed back towards my seat, thanking the lord that it was in the second last row. i slowed down before walking calmly down the row to my seat, passing the four boys, who i now recognised from the photo on twitter, and sitting down in my seat, next to the boy who stopped me from falling.

as i sat down, a loud voice was sent through the speakers and made me jump slightly. i closed my eyes and let out a long breath, still stunned from the events that had occurred in the past ten minutes. i heard a low chuckle from my left, and snapped open my eyes to see the boy shaking his head slightly and laughing. i tilted my head to catch his attention, and looked at him through narrowed eyes.

"you're acting as if you've just ran a marathon." he told me, still chuckling. it was only then that i noticed his distinct accent, sounding like a lazy british accent, which pointed straight to australian.

"it feels like it in these heels." i shot him a small smile and turned my head back to the stage as i felt his eyes still on the side of my face. i looked at him without turning my head and saw him quickly move his gaze onto the stage as i itched my nose to cover my smile.

the large crowd of fans started screaming as the introduction started on the big screen. after many celebrities popping up, the oh-so-famous nick jonas appeared on the screen, initiating much louder screams from the fan audience. i noticed that he was walking down the aisle closest to my seat, with a camera set right in front of him. i watched as he walked down, turning down our row. he high fived each of the boys next to me, stopping when he reached me and giving a kiss on the top of my hand. i blushed and brought my hand back to my lap, watching him wink at me before continuing along the row.

i then felt an arm brushing my own on the armrest, and looked over to see the curly haired boy staring straight ahead with a slight smirk on his face. i scoff and move my arm off the side to open my clutch, where my phone was vibrating wildly.

james: 7 new messages

i sighed as i unlocked my phone, reading the messages.

james: come to the lobby now!!

james: get your ass in the lobby

james: please?

james: i swear to god if you don't get your ass down here i will come and mess up your hair

james: i'll take your phone off you

james: if you're making out with someone i'm going to come and hit them

james: wouldn't blame them tho, you're looking fab tonight ;)

i laughed quietly at his shameless flirting that occurred regularly. i quickly stood up and hurried throughout the doors, but not before catching the blue eyes of the other blonde boy on my backside.

walking into the lobby, i immediately felt myself being pulled by none other than my manager.

"james, woah slow down there." i shook his hand off my arm, massaging the skin that now stung from his harsh grip.

"sorry, but we really have to go so we can get your lines." i let him guide me to the backstage area, where many celebrities were chatting away about various things.

he stopped behind a tall man, tapping him on the shoulder and watched as he turned around. i shot him a large smile and he returned it with a small one. he pulled james off to the side and started talking to him in a hushed voice, blocking me from hearing anything. james was wide-eyed and nodding frantically while glancing over at me a few times, before nodding and shaking the man's hand and walking over to me.