3

Requested by BFBGAYSHITISGOOD again
Fluff, Crack and Angst

OJ's POV:

(Since i'm lazy i'm making this a crack-angst-fluff shot bc it's 10pm rn and i have school tomorrow)

Me and Mephone were having an arguement about why we love each other but then it went to how much we hated this food until i accidentalg knock over Mephone's favorite cookie jar...

I quickly ran away crying as i broke his cookie jar, I ran to our shared bedroom and hid behind the door in fear.

I was shivering, Scared he'll scold me or punish me....And he entered the room looking pissed...

I tried to keep quiet but i accidentaly sobbed a bit too loud..

He looked at me with angered eyes but then they softened...

"OJ?....Hey, Hey why are you crying?...."

"D-dont hurt me!!....I-i'm sorry!!!"

"Hurt you?.....OJ i'd never do that...."

"Please dont hurt me!!!!"

"OJ listen to me!! I wont hurt you!!...."
He quickly hugged me...I was surprised by this since none of the other people i've dated before were....This Nice to me....

They would always Berate....Scold and even Degrade me.....But Mephone was a breath of fresh air...

I've never felt this glad before...

I hugged him back still crying but now calming down...He looked at me with Soft yet Gentle eyes and....I think i'm blushing!!...

"...OJ....It's okay...."

"....I-i'm S-sorry...."

"It's Okay...OJ...We can always buy a new Cookie Jar...Just because it was my favorite doesnt mean we cant replace it..."

"A-are you sure?...."

"Yeah! I'll even buy you what You want at the store later!....If you want ofcourse.."

"Okay....Yeah!!"
I hugged him tighter before kissing him, He wrapped his arms around my waist and we just went back to arguing about how much we love each other.

Knife's POV:

"Grrrr I'm so jelous of those two...."

"But Knife....I'm here!....We can do lovey Dovey stuff" :3
I turned around to see Fan right behind me...I chuckled and hugged him tightly (this aint a Knifan book get out of here-)

Candle's POV:

Me and Silver playing the Kazoo in the distance

The end :3