1.

Eliana pov

I finally made off my plane I was very nervous about being here but I had to get away from New York and all the crazyness I just wanted better and from what it seemed my big sister Ivyana had her life planned out she did have a baby at 19 named Nolan who was now 2 and the sweetest little man ever.

"Eliii" Ivory screamed causing everyone to stare at her I simply put my head down before smiling and walked up to my sister who wrapped her arms around me .

"Hey" I said softly with a smile.

"I've missed you I'm glad you took me up on my offer and finally moved out here with me how are your parents" she said with a smile as I rolled my eyes her and our parents didn't see eye to eye since Nolan was born they still loved her and him they were I guess disappointed but I didn't care life happens .

"Yeah where's my Nolan" I asked grabbing my bag as she grabbed my suitcase placing my arm around me

"He's in the car with Cj" she said with a smile.

"I can't wait to see him" I said as we made to the car.

"Auntie" Nolan said running up to me as I picked him up.

"Hey I missed you" I said hugging him .Hey Cj I said looking at Nolan dad as he grabbed my bags .

"Hey how was to flight" he asked as I smiled .

"To damn long I just want to go home and rest" I said looking at Nolan .

"Girl please we're going out tonight I have to introduce you to some of my friend" he said closing the trunk and opening the door for us before climbing into the car with us.

"What makes you think she wants to hang around your weird ass friends" Ivy said with a laugh.

"My friends ain't weird but what do you say Eliana" he asked me .

"I'm not looking to meet anybody but I'll go out" I agreed with a smiled looking at Nolan .

Later that night

I looked thru my clothes and I really didn't have anything I decide to start over

I sighed laying on the bed in the room my sister arranged for me in house soon I heard a knock on the door before my sister appeared in the doorway wearing a nice sun dress with a Jean jacket

"The babysitter just got here for Nolan. what's wrong?" she said sitting next to me as I sat up.

"I have nothing to wear I need at least a shirt" I said as she looked at the clothes scattered around the room.

"I can tell look let's go to my closet your still the same size I assume right"she said pulling my to her room.

I sat on the bed watching her soon she pulled a shirt out that was cut off on the shoulder and handed it to me.

"That would be cute on you" she said with a smile.

"Okay" I said looking at it as we walked to my room I removed my shirt and place the shirt on and some jeans I had already had before looking at my sister.

"Yes I love it let's go Cj is already there and we're late"she said pushing her hair over her shoulder.

At the party

We walk thru the loud party eventually making it to the basement

"Hey y'all" Ivy spoke to everybody in the path I felt so much out of place.

"Hey babe" Cj said hugging Ivy .. "Yo Parker this Ivy's little sister Eliana but we call her Eli"he said as I looked over at the boy.

"Hey nice to meet you" he said taking my hand.