Chapter 8

Charlottes' POV

"Did you talk to her?" Heidi asked curiously, as we were sitting at literature class, and I keept my eyes glued on Engfa all the time.

"No, not yet." I spoke quietly, as I watched Engfa run fingers through her hair while she was explaining something. I could tell she was slightly annoyed with dumb questions being thrown at her. And I couldn't help myself as I found it extremly attractive.

"Well you should tell her." Heidi whispered out, causing me to sigh and turn to look at her.

"What if she doesn't feel the same?" I mummbled out quietly, but my best friend just simply rolled her eyes at me.

"That woman is in love with you, and I don't know how can you be so blind not to see that."  Heidi said while smacking me lightly on the back off my head.

"Well, if she was in love with me, wouldn't she said something already." I whispered out as I watched the woman that woke up next to me, now trying to explain something to whole class.

Engfa was a beautiful soul, and the way she treated me made me feel really special. But I still couldn't put my finger on if I was the only one that she treated like that. I couldn't know for sure that she wasn't fucking Rebecca on the side. Even if she was, we weren't together so she had every right to do whatever she wanted.

"Maybe she's scared, just like you are." She shrugged her shoulders before focusing back her attention on Engfa and her lesson.

"Fine, I'll talk to her tonight." I mummbled out quietly, before leaning my head on my hands and enjoying the view off beautiful woman in front off the classroom.

Rest off the day passed by slowly, with me just skiping from one class to another. And it was already past 8 pm when I finally found myself back in my apartment. I let my bag fall down on the floor of my living room before I slumped myself down on the couch. I let out a sigh before putting on some show to play lightly on tv as I closed my eyes. It was only wednesday, but I was tired like it was friday. And I still wanted to have that talk with Engfa, I wanted to know what are we. I managed to reach out for my phone before opening my texts with her.

To Engfa🥰🔥: Hey pretty, are you free tonight? I would love to see you.

Just as I was about to put my phone back down, she texted me back.

From Engfa🥰🔥: I can't tonight,  sorry. I'll make up to you tomorrow❤️.

I sighed at that but put my phone down, I knew it wasn't okay to expect she could come to me anytime I want. Like she didn't have life other then me. I sighed at that and pulled blanket over myself, deciding it's time to go to sleep, since my two best friends were busy fucking. And the one I wanted to do that with, was busy with god knows what.

Engfas' POV

I was sitting on my couch in my apartment,  watching woman that I loved for six years, sitting across off me. I didn't know how I found myself in this situation, but it was a fucked up one. She  called me right after I finished my classes for the day, I was just about to text Charlotte,  but then her number showed up on my phone. And I was just stupid as allways and decided to answer it.

"You are regreting this." She whispered out softly, as her eyes never left my face.

I dragged my tounge over my bottom lip, trying to wet them, like it would be easier to speak.

"Why do you think that?" I asked calmly and she sighed, running fingers  through her hair. "I'm not regreting saying 'yes' to talk to you, I just can't understand why now."

"Because I can't spend the rest off my life with you thinking that I cheated on you, when he actually raped me and got me pregnant. And he told me that if I don't leave you and go with him, he would kill us both." She got everything out in one breath, making my eyes go wide as I listened to her. "And now that he's in jail I just grabed Nina and run away. I had to find you Engfa, I didnt know what else to do."

I was completly shocked with everything that she was saying. I glanced down and saw that she was playing with her fingers nervously. I sighed at that and gently placed my hand over hers,  causing her to look up at me with those big brown eyes.

"I don't know what to tell you now." I whispered out as her eyes filled with tears. "Why didn't you tell me that before?"

She sighed at that and shooked her head. "I just couldn't, he would kill us both." Her voice cracked in the middle, and I took a deep breath as I glanced at toddler sleeping in the corner off my couch.

"What now?" I whispered out quietly,  as I glanced betwen the woman, I was once madly in love with, and mini version off her.

"Please, give us a sesecond chance... I never once in those two years stoped thinking about you. I need you, and I just can't move on." She pleaded and I run fingers through my hair nervously.

If she came into my life few months ago,  I would immediatly say yes to her. But she came back right when I was starting  to fall for Charlotte. But woman in front off me was my life for six years, and she deserved  second chance. So I looked up at her and nodded my head.

"Okay, I'm giving you a second chance. But we are taking it slow. I don't want to get burned again, Faye." I whispered out quietly,  and before I knew it she got up and pulled me into her arms, as she started crying on my shoulder. And all I could do was to wrap my arms around her and close my eyes, as I was thinking how to explain this to Charlotte without losing her forever.