Chapter 4: The first date

Chapter 4: The First Date

After confessing their feelings for each other on the rooftop, Alex and Ethan decided to go on their first official date. They wanted it to be special, a day that they could look back on with fond memories.

Alex planned the date. He knew Ethan loved music, so he decided to take him to a jazz club in the city. It was a cozy place, known for its live music and warm atmosphere.

They dressed up for the occasion, both feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. As they left their apartment, hand in hand, they couldn't help but smile at each other.

The jazz club was everything they had hoped for. The music was soulful, the ambiance romantic. They found a quiet corner and settled in, losing themselves in the music and each other's company.

During a particularly beautiful piece, Alex looked at Ethan, his eyes reflecting the soft glow of the stage lights. "Ethan," he said, his voice barely audible over the music. "I'm really happy we're here, together."

Ethan squeezed Alex's hand, his eyes meeting Alex's. "Me too, Alex," he said, his voice filled with sincerity. "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."

They spent the rest of the evening enjoying the music, their conversations flowing as smoothly as the jazz notes in the air. It was a perfect first date, a beautiful beginning to their romantic journey.

As they walked home, the city lights twinkling around them, they knew this was just the start. They had many more dates, many more memories to create. But this first date, it would always hold a special place in their hearts.