Chapter one

{Third person}
(Galaxy, Pronouns; gender neutral. Galaxy will mostly be referred to as 'she')

Galaxy ran through the woods, she had been trying to track down her siblings ever since midnight, and it was almost noon. She was sick and tired of this, but she knew  she was close to finding them. She could smell them, she ran faster as she heard her siblings. (Galaxy is currently in wolf form.) She came to an abrupt stop when she finally made it to where her siblings were. Galaxy saw them corner a small human.  

what's a human child doing in the forest? Alone I might add..

Galaxy thought as she stalked towards her siblings, who hadn't noticed her yet. She stared at her siblings for a moment once she got close. After a few moments she noticed that the human had a bite mark on her arm. She frowned, well, sort of. I guess you could call it a 'wolf frown', anyways. She let out a shrill bark to get her siblings attention. Her siblings turned around to look at her, since she was the oldest, she towered over them.

"Mother has been worried about you guys. You know  the rules." 

Galaxy growled, while still sounding calm. She glanced over at the human to see what she was doing before she continued to speak. 

"What do you mean 'rules'?" 

The human asked. Galaxy did not seem surprised, but she was caught off guard that she could understand them already. She growled at her siblings. 

"You three go back to the camp, Mother wants to speak with you." 

After Galaxy said this she turned to the human and padded towards her until she was directly in front of her. She towered over the human, staying quiet for a few moments as she looked them up and down. 

"What's your name?"

Galaxy asked suddenly, her amber and gold eyes seemed to stare into her soul.

"My name is Sariel, what's yours?" 

The human, Sariel, replied as she smiled nervously. Galaxy narrowed her eyes at Sariel. Galaxy looked the human up and down once more, then she spoke in a low, slightly threatening tone.

"I am Galaxy, daughter of the alpha of The Lost Pack, and you, Sariel, need to come with me."