Chapter three

Galaxy looked at Sariel for a moment before she spoke 

"A Wolfwalker, have you never heard of them?" They said, tilting her head slightly at the human as they continued to guide them towards the camp.  

"Well, yes, I know what WolfWalkers are but...what do you mean 'at least you want to be one'? That's just- what?" Sariel sounded shocked as they responded, still walking beside the wolf.
"What I meant  was that you said you where excited to be a wolf so I guessed you already knew that since one of my siblings bit you that you are now a Wolfwalker." Galaxy answered, turning back around, a small frown on her face at the human's shocked response.

"You're a WolfWalker!? You're siblings are WolfWalkers!? You have siblings!? Those were your siblings!?" Sariel threw the questions at the Wolfwalker, who growled quietly and looked over her shoulder as she responded.
"How else could you understand what I'm saying?" She asked as the two approached a small cave entrance.

"Ladies first." 

      Galaxy said sarcastically, chuckling a little to herself as she motioned to the cave entrance, which had vines hanging down from the top of it, acting as a door.
"First off, excuse  me?" Sariel retorted before walking by Galaxy, her body language indicating that she was annoyed. Galaxy watched them pass by before following them, nosing the vines out of her way. Galaxy heard Sariel gasp as they saw the camp, Galaxy chuckled once more as she appeared by the humans side.

"Welcome to the Lost Pack."