Chapter 17

ZACHARIAH POV

I was shocked that Faith had asked me if I was virgin, but I replied honestly. Yeah when I was fifteen I had had sex with a guy at a party I had gone to. It was drunken and horrible and after that it was a downward spiral, I kept hooking up with people until I met Edith and after her there was no one but Faith.

Although, I was kind of pleased that the thought of being intimate had crossed Faith's mind. It is definitely hard for me to control myself when it comes to Faith but I would never want to force her into anything. I want her first time to be special, and all about her.

I lifted her chin, and looked straight into her eyes, trying to make her see how serious I am.

"Faith, I may not be a virgin but I haven't been with anyone for years. All I want is you, I only want to feel your body against mine and your hands in my hair as I make you scream my name and that may seem crude to say but it's just the truth. Everytime we kiss I have to hold myself back from taking you right then and there because I want you to he comfortable when we actually do decide to do anything, I want you to be the one who makes the choice, not me. Okay?",I let it out, all out.

"I...thank you....",she mumbled, her face was bright red and I smiled softly before kissing her forehead.

"Come on, let's get you home, it's getting cold here.",I held her hand and led her to the car, speeding off towards her house.

She packed her stuff as I waited, once she was done I grabbed her two bags and we walked out. I put the stuff in the trunk as she locked up her house and then walked towards the car, her nose going red from the cold. We both sat in the car and rode slowly to my place, making silly jokes all along the way.

When we finally did reach home, I grabbed her duffel bags and we just left our book bags in the car, laughing as we rushed into the house as it started to pour. The rain was pouring and the thunder and lightening was louder than a fucking marching band.

I walked into the shower and stripped of my wet clothes, changing into just boxers and bra and tank. I walked into the room and froze, Faith was standing there wearing only her black panties. She shrieked when she saw me and tried to cover her chest, my whole body was practically burning at the sight of her near naked body so I walked towards her and gave her my towel then walked out of the room before I did anything stupid.

I walked into the living room and settled on the couch with my head in my hands trying to breathe the lustful thoughts away.

FAITH POV

Her words sent a buzzing straight to my gut.

I sure didn't know how to respond to all she had said so I just mumbled out a pathetic reply.

She kissed my forehead, and led me to the car where the tension in the air just disappeared as we made a few cracks at each other and just enjoyed each others company. We went to my house to pack my stuff then headed over to Zachariah's, of course the peaceful atmosphere was ruined by the rain but I didn't mind, the rain was beautiful and the lightening was gorgeous. By the time we entered the house we were soaked and headed up to change, in a rush I had forgotten to pack a towel so I was using my tshirt to dry off since Zachariah was in the bathroom. I didn't expect her to change is fast though and shrieked like a banshee when she stepped out of the bathroom with a towel, drying her hair. I was caught, in only my goddamn underwear. Her face lost all expression when she saw me and she just stood there for a while as I desperately made a pathetic attempt to cover my chest. She walked towards me slowly and I gulped down quietly, she handed me a towel and left the room.

I was mortified. She must have left because she thought that I had a disgusting body. I wiped myself off and wore a sweatshirt and new underwear and wiped a few tears off my face. She was disgusted, I was too fat and too ugly for her. I knew that she was too good for me. I was going to leave. I'm going home.

I walked downstairs and nearly broke down crying when I saw Zachariah sitting head down on the couch. I breathed in and let it out softly before walking towards her, the thunder masking the sound of my footsteps.

"Uh Zachariah, I think I'll go home....",I said quietly.

"Huh? What? Why?", she rushed out, looking at me like I grew two heads or something.

"I know that you must have been disgusted by my body and I don't want to hear you end things so I'll just leave myself....",I said.. I was struggling not to cry.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?",her loud voice took me off guard and I took a step back. She stood up and walked towards me with her eyes burning with a sort of intensity. I involuntarily walked backwards and stiffened when my back hit the wall.

Zachariah stalked towards me, making me shiver. She placed both hands against the wall, locking me in between her and the wall.

"Are you fucking crazy?",she asked me once again.

"I...I...uh...", I was so scared and so extremely turned on right now. There was a sizzling heat pooling in my stomach. Oh my bloody god.

"Faith. After everything that I've ever done how could you possibly think that I would find your body even slightly unattractive? I walked away because when I saw you standing there wearing nothing but a flimsy excuse of a panty, I wanted to fuck you senseless. I walked away so that I wouldn't take you right there and then, not because I find you disgusting....", her voice dropped an octave and her husky tone sent me reeling. What did I do to deserve this. I was red in the face and my neck was itching from the heat, and there was unmistakable lust burning in the air.

A sudden burst of confidence swirled through my body and I ended up blurting out one damn embarrassing sentence.