Chapter 27

APOV

"...Babe"

That's the last word Saro dreamth before she bolted awake.

Damn. My head.

She leaned on the headboard while. Massaging her temple. She still have her eyes closed while trying to remember what happened.

"That was a very intresting dream" She mumbled.

"Her kisses, It felt surreal" She said while touching her lips.

The throbbing of her head subsided so she decided to open her eyes.

The first thing she saw was the door. While staring at the it for few minutes she suddenly realize.

Shit! Since when did my door became pink!?

She roamed her eyes through the room.

WTF! And when did my interior turned pink!? And since when did I get a vanity mirror?!

Then it hit her. Was she drunk again!?
She lifted the blanket and checked below.

"WTF!!!"

She started to panic when she saw that she's wearing a carebear pj's. She immediately stood up and faced the bed.

"Oh no ! Did anything happen?  Did i sleep with someone!?"

She's in the state of confusion when someone spoke behind her just entering the room.

"Oh, you're awake..."
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ROSÉ!!?

Yes, it was no other than Roseanne Park

"OMG Sarocha! Don't shout!"

"W-what happened!? Did we. Did ahm anything ahm you know between us? Sh*t."

Rosé is now looking at her seriously.

"Yes, Saro. We did it."

She sternly said . Because of what she heard, Saro's knees shook. She fell down sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Oh sh*t. Oh my gosh! Rosé I'm sorry! Oh God Jisoo is so gonna kill me. Was I drunk!? Oh sh*t sh*t fvck!!"

She frustratedly comb her hair refusing to belive what happened.

She only stopped worrying when she heard and saw someone laughing out loud.

"BWAHAHAHA! OMG! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE! HAHA"

Saro is still confused while looking at Rosé.

"Why are you laughing!? This is not funny at all. Oh gosh."

"Haha. Oh I'm sorry. Haha. Saro stop panicking. I was just joking. Nothing happened okay?  I just helped a friend out."

"Urgh! What the hell!?"

"I'm sorry. haha. You were so serious! I just had to. Haha"

Saro is still looking half pissed at Rosé. She took a breath before asking.

"What happened? Why am I here? Where am I really? And did you just say you helped a friend? Who?

" Hey! Hold your horses. Okay I'll tell you everything."