Meanwhile..

Mildred scratched into the wall beside her bed with her nail. 2 days since montag, her two timing husband, hasn't come home.. (author note: in the book she really doesnt gaf if montag dies or not 😭)

Of course, she knew he was a little flamboyant a little zesty a little bit of a watermelon fruit salad if you will... but she never thought he would act on it. mildred always figured he would bottle up his feelings and kill himself, which would mean she could remarry. you have to remember Fahrenheit 451 was written in the 1950s so divorce wasn't an option for her. She sighed and grabbed her fifth wine cooler for the night and went to the parlor to facetime her sneaky link.

"Hey boo 😛" her sneaky link, Brian, hollered. mildred blushed. he'd be amazing at replacing montag.

"your name's not moses, but You make me feel fire in my bush." she was so flirty! He smirked. he was on the train so he couldn't say something flirty back.

in fact he noticed an old man sitting right next to him. it would've been so inappropriate for him to make a comment like that.  the senile old man was smirking at a 30 something year old man next to him, who seemed to have gained quite a lot of weight in a short, recent timespan.

brian turned the phone around. "check out this fatty and his sugar daddy with me on the train! freakazoids!!"

Mildred couldn't believe it. T-that was montag! "GUY?!"

Brianwas confused. "yeah.. two of them. bby i want to see you so badd🥺🙈"

montag seemed to notice mildred in the quiet train. "millie?"

Faber was shocked. "HE'S MINE YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING CHEATING FUGLY FLOOZY FUCK! BACK OFF OR I'LL THROW MY DENTURES AT YOUR SUBSTANCE ABUSING SKANK SELF!!!!"

Montag couldnt lie. he was ecstatic that faber defended him like that. "he's right millie. i want a divorce. i'm much happier with my new baby. BYE."