Ch 4°

Ammi opens the door and shocked to see haseena in that state.

Her eyes were red , swollen  from crying , dry tears marks were sticken on her cheeks . Her eyes brimmed with fresh set of tears .

Ammi's heart ace seeing her daughter like this she asked in a worried tone
"Hasu bacche kya hua tujhe, kisi ne kuch bola bete bol na?"

"Am...mii" only word HM can utter between sobs . She hugged her ammi tightly and started crying like a baby.
After good 1 hour she stopped crying but still hugging her ammi and sobbing.

NM( noor jahan malik / ammi) made her drink water and rubbed her back to calm her . After sometime HM breaths became normal than NM asked her in calm tone.

"Hasu bacche kya ho gaya , meri bacchi ye kya halat kar li tune apni ? Apni ammi ko bata hasu." ammi asked  politely.

HM replied with heavy throat " ammi wo , wo wapas aa gai . Wo humse nafrat karti h ammi ab humari taraf dhekti bhi ni h bas nafrat karti h." said HM and again staet crying loudly.

Ammi tighten her grip on HM and said in pacifying voice " dhek hasu mujhe ye to ni pata tum dono ke bich me kya hus par hum allah se dua kare g tum dono ke bich sab jaldi thik ho jaye , bas tu ro mat bacche sant reh".

"Har galti ki maafi aur saza dono hoti h , ab wo tere nasib me h tujhe kya mile ga". Par tu kosis to kar sakti h na apni galti sudharne ki. Beshak tujhse galti hue h par mafi mangne ka bhi pura hak h tujhe said ammi and HM nodded her head.

Ammi forcefully feed her dinner and made her sleep. After ammi left the room HM open her eyes. Sleep was far from her eyes KS words roaming in her head like a film reel .
She tried to stop them but KS behaviour towards her hurt her deeply . This shade of KS remind her of KS back in college , whom she never like.

Flashback..........

"Room no. 19.
  " Hssh to ye h humara room jaha hume 3 saal gujarne h . Yahh allah bas humari roommate friendly aur sant swabhao ki ho taki hume jaida problem na ho adjust karne me " with this though she open the gate and found two lady was kissing eachothers madly , thrusting their tounge in eachother's throat .

Haseena's eyes widen becoz of what she saw meanwhile the other two lady was deeply engrossed into the kiss that they are totally cut off from surrounding .

One of them who seems to be in charge was about to open latter's dress but abruptly someone shout due to which they came back to world and saw someone standing on the door holding door knob with one hand and closing her eyes with other.

" See you latter Karishma" one of the lady adjusted her dress and left from their in hurry .

Meanwhile HM was still closing her eyes and KM was lost in her , she scan her top to toe and her eyes landed on hm's mole just down from her lips . She traced her lips and mole through eyes and her lips got parted.

"Apki ye gandi harkat ho gai ya abhi thodi der aur aakhe band rakhe hum?" asked HM still her hands on her eyes.

Her voice broke KS trance and she ran out of the room after the girl .

( Maje to inke h ek ko kiss kar rahi dusri ko tad rahi  wahh!)

After getting no response HM opened her eyes and found no one in room.

"Yahh allah kaise besaram log h, ye sab kya dhekna pad raha h " said HM in irk voice and start unpacking her luggage.

After sometime HM was done with her work KS came into the room and asked in rage " amma kon ho tum aur tumko pata ni h kisi ke room me bina knock kia ni jate?".

"Hello to you too, my self Haseena Malik. Second year transferred student. Aur ?" she give KS a questioning look.

" Kariahma Singh" said ks.

"Aur Karishma ji ye apka Bedroom ni h jo aap ye sab kar rahi h, ab ye humara room bhi h to hum jab chahe yaha aa sakte h samjhi aap ? HM said in attitude but calmly.

"Amaa bhakkk kaa baketi h " ks said in irritated voice , she picked her towel and entered into bathroom not before slamming the door hard which scared HM.

When KS came out Hm stopped her and said in firm voice
"Dheki KS ab ye room bas apka ni raha to ab apko humare bhi kuch bate manani pade g.
1. Hume door slamming se dar lagta h to next time se aap darwaje ko aise na patke. Ks gave her a 'are u serious look' but hm continue

2. Iss kamre me aise koi harkar ni honi chaiye jo aap abhi kae rahi thi.

A smirk appear on KS's face she move towards HM and asked in husky voice
"Kaise harkat haseena ji?"

"Wahi jo aap kar rahi thi humare aane se phele" said hm nervously while moving back . Ks continue walking towards Hm until her back touch the wall.

"Explain haseena ji kaise harkar "ks said coming close to hm's face.
Hm's breath hitched due to sudden proximity she said in shattering voice "yahi ladkio se chipaknaa..".

Hm can feel ks's breath on her face she close her eyes tightly then ks said in her ears getting very close while injoying hm's state and said husky "jealous much darling? Ab itni haseen ladki humse kuch mange aur hum mana kar de aisa kaise ho sakta h? Haseen haseena ".

After few minutes HM don't feel anyone's presence around her so she open her eyes and found that KS was gone. She shout in frustration " Ahhhhhhhhh. Besharam kahi ki".

Back to present

A smile appers on HM's face from the past memories also a long tear escape from her eyes.

"Ammi ne sahi kaha tha agar humari galti h to hume mafi mangne ka bhi utna hi hakk h. Apko hume maaf karna pade ga Krishu, hum apka picha itni jaldi ni chore g ". haseena said with determination and went to sleep as it's already 4 am in the morning . She lost the track of time due to roaming in memory lane.

So hear our next part .
Target complete to ni hua but you guys are lucky that love of my life is also reading this story and i can't make her wait.
But plzzz do like and comments .

This is for u love ❤️ @soulmate_kareena.