Ch 7°

They reached at market and panicked to see the situation. Cars & bikes were on fire , people were running here &there to save themselves . Some people were laying in pool of blood , many people were injured.

Soon the force arrive and handle the situation carefully. Both gangs were arrested , some of them ran away but constables were looking for them.
Injurd people were shifted to hospital.

Haseena saw a girl nearly 3-4 year crying and looking for her parents . She also had a cut on her forehead. She picked the girl carefully and did her first aid and gave her a chocolate and assure her that she'll find her parents . Haseena was talking to the girl but hear a voice , she looked up and find Ks was holding her left arm and blood was coming from it. She left the girl with team and ran to KS.

"Krishuu " she held her shoulder carefully and checking her wound, tears were brimming in her eyes  "ye kaise hua? Aap theek h? Jaida dard ho raha h kya krishu?"  HM asked in worried tone while tears was  falling from her eyes.

Then a constable came holding a man and said "Karishma Maddam yahi h wo jisne Haseena Maddam ke taraf chaku fheka tha ". KS move towards the man and gave a tight slap to him and man fell due to the effect of slap and KS roar.

"amma himmat kaise hue unko aakh utha ke dhekne ki bhi , sukar manao Kanoon ne humare hath band rakhe h warna yahi gad dete tumko". KS said furiously and ordered the constable to take him away.

Ks turned back and found HM was glaring her angrily, Haseena  walked to her and started cleaning her wound without uttering anything .
Ks tries to speak but she didn't respond and after doing her dressing she said "yaha sab under control h , hume thana chalna chaiye. Aur apko hath me chot lagi h to jeep me baithiye , apki bike cheeta leke aa jaye ga." making obvious that she ordered KS to sit in jeep and left from their.

Meanwhile KS follows her like a innocent puppy and get in jeep .
After getting in jeep KS said to HM.

"miss malik humari baat to suniye,wo admi apko chot.." . before she can complete haseena angrily cut her in between and said a loud "kyu sune hum apki baat, lagti kya h hum apki?humara naam ni le sakti aap to ye sab karne ki kya jarurat h apko lagne deti hume chaku , kyu bachai  humari jaan? Jaida se jaida kya hota mar jate hum." HM yelled in frustration and tears were continuously flowing from her eyes.

KS turned HM towards herself and cupped her face lovingly, she wipped her tears and said softly in pacifying voice "shuuuu..... sant ho jaiye miss Malik, chahe hum apse kitni bhi nafrat kar le par apko chot pahuchane ka hak bas humara h, aur koi wo hak humse lega to pralay macha dege hum. Samjhi aap....?"
and hugged HM tightly.  HM also hugged her back , absorbing her heat and hide herself in KS's arms.

"I missed u " HM said still hiding her face in KS's arms. She came out of the hug , she hold KS's hand and said while looking in her eyes.

"Hum jante h humse bahut badi galti ho gai thi Krishu jiski aap hume jo saza de manjur h , par plz aise anjano jaida bartav mat kijiye humse, humse ni sahi jaa rahi apki ye duri , narajgi .
Hum sab theek to ni kar sakte par ek mauka dena chahte h iss rishte ko .
Plzz hume ek chance de dijiye Krishu, hum apni jaan laga dege apko wapas pane ke lia".

KS remove her hand from HM's hold and said "hum to apko maaf kar dege Miss Malik par humare iss dil ka kya jo chah kar bhi appe wapas vishwash ni kar paa raha? Iska hal h apke pass?

HM hung her head down and KS continued "ni h na jawap apke pass?to bataiye kaise maaf kar de apko?kaise inn tukdo ko wapas jore hum?" said KS , pain was visible in her eyes. HM also don't have anything to say on this . She was feeling guilty.

Ks turn her face towards window and allow tears fall from her eyes, HM also compose herself and drives towards thana.

In  night KS was lying on her bed blankly looking at the wall and thinking about the past.

"Ye sab kabhi ni hota agar 'WO' ni aata ".

Flashback

KS was waiting for HM in their room as she never comes this late. She was pacing here & there in tension. She hears cranking sound of door and found HM with lots of book , she was trying to balance both books and open door. KS walked forward and take some books from HM.

"Hasi kaha thi aap ? Itna late to aap kabhi ni karti thi.Ek call to kar deti ,pata h kitni tension ho rahi thi" KS was babbling non-stop. HM keep the books on table and start adoring her Krishu who was looking dam cute while complaining with a cute frown
on her face.

"Hasi , hasiii kya dhek rahi h boliye ga bhi kuch? KS asked in irk tone.

"Aap hume bolne dengi tab to hum kuch bole g na. Wo hum ek senior se mile college me, unhone hi hume ye books dia h. Bahut nek dil insan h.
Kafi respectfully baat kar rahe the. Aur wo na hume ek assignment me bhi help karne wale h." HM was prasing her senior unknowingly that someone is french fries by now from burning in jealousy.

"hnn hnn bas ruk jaiye Hasii, samj gai bahut mahan h apke senior. Ab uske tarifo ke pul bandhna kam kijiye aur chaiye dinner kar lete h" said KS being annoyed .

But unknown with this fact HM continued " hnn Krishu chalte h. Pata h hume to laga tha college me seniors bus ragging karte the. Par inse milke laga ki aache seniors bhi hote h. Apko bhi koi dikkat hogi to bataiye ga hum na apko bhi unse milwa denge".

KS hummed and said in mind "hume koi kaam hoga aur hum usse madat lenge? Jindagi me ni . Pata na kaa jadu kar dia h humari Hasi pe jo uske hi gungan gaye jaa rahi h. Pata na kon topa insan h humare samne aaye to hum sar phod de uska."

KS was irritated by now of HM's so called perfect senior but she also don't know why it is disturbing her so much.

"Waise apke senior ka naam ka h Hasi?

"Unka naam .................................."

Here it is another ch of this story.

So ab ye story flashback mechale g thode din and KS kyu gussa h HM se ye mystery bhi jaldi solve ho jaye g.

So plzz vote, comment and follow and jitne jaida vote , comments , follow honge utni jaldi next part aaye ga .

And till then guess who is the so called perfect senior of HM and comment down their.