THE DREAM

Project - The Dream.

Wandering somewhere in my dreams, sometime ago, the alarm banging on my head; it's already past 7. Waking up yawning, I watched the clock, realizing it's already past 7, and I have to be at the cafe (apple of my eye). Got up hurriedly, wore my best outfit while somehow brushing my teeth, washed my face, and locked the room and left.

While running towards the bus stop, I realized I didn't buy flowers for her. I ran into the neighbor's garden where I could see her dogs barking and running towards me. Plucked a few flowers and ran out of there.

Waiting at a bus stop, patiently way too much impatient, holding flowers, rehearsing something, way too stressed. Standing calmly with a messed-up mind, too many thoughts, kinda scared.

When I saw her coming, her beautiful eyes waving her hand towards me, smiling like a blooming flower, the sunlight shining on her beauty, lost for a second, realizing she is the one I wanna marry, have kids with, dance in the rain, run on beaches, watch movies, and travel to places. Realizing she is the one.

But what she could see - her realizing that I woke up late because my eyes are still sleepy, realizing I forgot to buy flowers so I plucked them from somewhere because my nails and fingers still have a bit of dirt, clothes are not ironed.

She came walking towards me. Every step she takes, my heart races, my mouth flutters, adoring her. She yells, "Hey, we're getting late. Let's start walking towards the cafe, and indeed, we could talk about how your nails and fingers have dirt."

I said, "Oh! I am sorry," embarrassingly wiping my hands and nails, styling my hair again and again. Realizing how messed up the start is, on my first date, I have made it clear that I am not punctual, clean, or anything. She is not gonna like me, she is gonna hate me, who the heck is gonna like someone like me. I started having an overflow of thoughts which made me sad.

But she was wearing some different kinda sandals and wasn't able to walk properly, so she started walking holding my hand. I see butterflies, I see the color of the sky changing, I see her.

I said, "You can hold me properly or remove your sandals." She started laughing and said these are not sandals but took a proper hold on me.

Whilst I visioned out, everything seemed blur, and then I see myself drowning in her thoughts, I see us. She asked me what do I do in my free time, I said I try to write. Then I murmured, "Look into my eyes, and you will find yourself in them, you will find the adoration I have for you."

She asked what, I fumbled and said nothing. I couldn't ever say it to her because her eyes, her smile, those cute little dimples, her shiny teeth, her small ears, or her tiny fingers - what the heck! Am I in love on the first date itself?

She asked me what do I wanna order, I said I wanna order a peaceful plate of moments with her, but of course, I can't. She asked why am I so lost, I said, "Ahh, sorry. I am sorry, I will take a coffee. What would you like to order?" She said a coffee. She was talking, and I was listening.

"We completed our coffee." Looking around, kids playing on the beach, she said they look so happy. I replied, "When I was a kid, even after enjoying the whole day, I used to wish to be an adult, but now being an adult, what I can do is just imagine doing things." She said I sound like a loner, laughing hilariously. Watching her laugh, I started laughing and said, "Nah, that's just how life is now."

She kept talking, and I kept listening. I requested the waiter to bring the bill, and as my friend said, being a gentleman, I should pay the bill. I looked for my purse, trying to look for it in all my pockets but not finding it. I forgot my purse at my house because of waking up and coming in a hurry.