146-160

☆ 146. Chapter 147 Closure, Grandpa

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 147: Shut down.

A series of options clearly appeared on the monitor. Ru Xia found the item "Single Turn Off Defense Laser System" and pressed it.

The light in the laser channel suddenly went out.

"System restarting, five, four, three, two, one, zero!" The previous mechanical sound sounded again.

When the countdown was over, the door between Ruxia and Zhao Huiling began to slowly activate, and the lights in the laser channel instantly turned on again.

"It's done." Zhao Huiling, who had been paying attention to the data on the computer, was the first to notice, "The door is about to open."

After saying that, she stood up from the computer and walked straight to where the other members of Briar Flame were. . Her abilities are temporarily unavailable.

Hearing what Zhao Huiling said, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. On the one hand, they are naturally worried about what will happen to Ruxia inside, and on the other hand, they are worried about who will play next if it fails. Now that Ruxia has been successfully completed, everyone is naturally relieved.

The door gradually opened, and while others were still doubting whether it was really safe, Dongfang Jin and others had already rushed in first.

Sure enough, as Zhao Huiling said, there were no attacks, and the Thorns and Flames team was the first to meet inside.

"I'm fine." Seeing them running in in a hurry, Ruxia knew they were worried about her, so she said it immediately to avoid everyone worrying.

Seeing that Ruxia was really fine, the members of Jia Lieyan truly relaxed and started to pay attention to other things.

At this time, the others saw that there was indeed no danger, so they also walked in.

Of course Meng Guo walked in front: "Ms. Lin, please..."

Of course Ru Xia knew what he was asking: "I passed the laser channel, and then there was another test, and I got a magnetic card." He handed over the magnetic card in his hand.

This magnetic card is locked to the identity of the owner. It is useless if others take it, so there is no need to worry about it being occupied. Ruxia seems very "generous".

"Magnetic card?"

Upon hearing this word, Meng Guo and Zhao Huiling looked at the sapphire blue card.

Meng Guo was overjoyed and took it over, only to find that there was a name floating on it - Lin Ruxia. Moreover, when you hold it in your hand, you will feel an intrusion of breath, which is extremely uncomfortable (mental influence).

"What's going on?" Why is Lin Ruxia's name on this card? "Ms. Lin, what happened before?"

"I don't know, anyway, it was already like this the moment I saw it." She was not willing to go into details about mental power and other matters. Besides, when she saw this magnetic card, her name was already on it, so it was true!

"This is the permission card, and it can only be used by designated people." Zhao Huiling glanced at it and said calmly.

Sure enough, the equipment and technology here must be related to grandpa!

Zhao Huiling suppressed the excitement in her heart.

"What? It can only be used by the person who made it?" Meng Guo hoped that Miss Zhao was lying because she favored her own mercenary group - Briar Flames. However, Zhao Huiling's serious face showed that the truth of the matter was indeed the case.