Krishna_Bhakt

Thanks for applying
krishna_bhakt

So, this is personal request here is this, Behna. ❤

Given details

Name - (didn't want to reveal)

Date of Birth - 25 December 2009

Time of Birth - 10:25
_____________

About you

Your Moon sign - Pisces ♓

•• Most of the people born with Moon sign Pisces ♓ are mostly born with lack of concentration and stubborn behavior.

•• Maybe have a strict parents with strong religious beliefs.

•• Have a friendly nature and mix up with people's so easily.

•• Be careful, according to your stars your friend can betray you and share your secrets with everyone. So, share secrets after think a lot.

•• Have a sleep issues, maybe you sleep late at night or have some nightmare issues.

•• You will be famous on social media in your teenage in future according to your stars.

Future Prediction -

Lucky color for you - Maroon , Cyan will be always a lucky choice for you.

Lucky number for you - 8 is your luck friendly number for your entire life.

Anyone's name started from - A, P, R, S will be good for you.

Here you can rate the predictions  can comment to tell it was right or wrong.

Predictions can't be 100 percent right, it's just a number study which tried to calculate your nature according to your name and birth date and time.

Ishaan

Post this on your public announcement board please.