chapter 9

Shubman reaches the location that sara told him , it was luxuries cafe he can tell without going inside..he enters the cafe immediately a waiter approaches him.

" sir this way please...

Shubman smile a following her, that waiter led him to a table where sara is already waiting for him. He sits in front of her ,shubman notice there table can visible by others.

Hii sara did i make you wait?shubman asked blush on his face, his dimples are little showing.

" yes you did " sara said

" ohh I'm really sorry "

It's fine " sara said forcing a smile on her face,
Then she call the waiter and both give their order.

" btw the place is nice " shubman started to start the conversation

Sara looks uninterest ,she kept looking at her phone.

Shubman felt awkward like he was sitting here all by himself..both are sitting there for some time until their order come.

When the waiter placing the coffee she mistakenly drops some in sara's hand .
Sara's eyes winded in shock she got up and slap the waiter
"HOW DARE YOU DROP COFFEE IN MY HAND !!!!
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MY NAIL EXTENSIONS COST !!! IT HAS DIAMOND PIECES ...

The waiter started to crying placing her hand on her cheeks. Listening their shouting the cafe manager comes " mam we are extremely sorry just give us a minute ..your order will be free form us ..please forgive her..that manager glared at that waiter

Sara rolled her eyes " fine but take these coffee and bring new ones "

Sure mam" that manager left . Shubman  look at sara shockingly,

" it's just a accident sara ..why you slap her "

" just a ACCIDENT..its my diamond nails she ruined, what do you expect me to do ??

Shubman shut his mouth,sometimes later again new coffee was come.

Sara started to sipping her coffee.. looking at her phone.

Shubman also takes a sip from his coffee and said " wow it has a great taste "

" then you don't taste the coffee from guy Savoy in paris they have the best coffee in this world..

Shubman nodded awkwardly he missed ishan..." don't know what ishan doing now ..! He don't even talk to me ..

Sara crush tak hi accha tha ..why i agree to this date..she is full of herself don't even trying to talk with me, am i invisible.
She is not the one " shubman thought looking at sara who is busy watching her phone.

Shubman finished his coffee " sara i have to go now " started to get up

" ohh you're already going but before you go just take a picture together "

" ok"

Shubman take Sara's picture and sara also take shubman's picture.

" I'm going to post it on my Instagram...and you?

" i don't know "

" post it okk ...people will be happy that the great sachin tandulkar 's daughter sara tandulkar dating future   prince of cricket shubman gill.

What she thinks of herself " shubman thought " bas ab hoga ya ...jaldi eha sey nikal ta hu.

Ok shubman's said and leave..sara don't even come outside to say bye and shubman was glad that she don't come.

Ishan kya kar raha hoga??

.
.
.
.
Here ishan and others are having so much fun. The seniors are acting like children..and tilak is the only one who behaves normal.

Food masti everything they done...they click so many pictures also to remember the day.

Bye for now❤
Next chapter will be full of ishman