chapter 11[END]

Everyone was getting ready for the match India vs England. The members can feel the tension between ishan and shubman. Shubman sometimes throw glances at ishan but ishan totally ignored him.

" everyone give your best today " rohit said before going to the field.

" yes bhai " everyone said and leave the dressing room.

.
.
.
Ishan and shubman both notice sara was there...

Sara is coming to see the match but why i don't feel anything "shubman thought glances at ishan..his heart started to beat.
Yesterday night shubman was trying to imagine his and Sara's future together but he failed completely.
Every time ishans face was visible in front of his eyes.

He is confused about his feelings.

The match begins to start and everyone played well except shubman..he got out in 6 run( sorry )
But they won the match anyway.

Shubman wants to cry ,he never expected himself......like this type of bad performance .

After match members are Congratulating each other but shubman was not in mood of this. He excuse himself from there and left.

Everyone was worried for him. Rinku was trying to follow shubman but virat stopped him. Ishan is close to shubman more then anyone else..(no hate to rinku)
Rinku also understands.

" ishan jake dek shubman ko"

Ishan nodded his head and follow him..he first look at shubman's room but shubman was not there so he started to go the rooftop of the hotel.

.
.
.
When he reached he saw shubman was sitting..he was crying.
Ishan slowly goes to him and sat beside him..no matter how big ishans ego is he never step back when shubman needs support.

Ishan placed his hand on shubman's shoulder .

" ishan do i belong in this team? Shubman said looking at him.

" yes shubi you deserves " ishan wipes the tears from shubman's eyes. " you know...not everytime we get what you want...but that's not mean we lose our hope ...yes today you did a bad performance but tomorrow it can be be your best .

Shubman carefully listens his words....and wants to hug ishan but he stops himself.

" you can hug me " ishan said

Shubman removes his last tears and hug ishan....." thank you ishu...for always there for me..and I'm sorry please will we stay like this for a minute..i miss you

" hmm " ishan said.

They are still hugging...
Ishan can feel shubman's heart was beating so fast

Sometimes later ishan started to speak " don't sara call you or meet you?
Ishan broke the hug.

Shubman look at his phone " sara called me sometimes ago..

"Oh"

" she said ..she don't want to see my face again..that i don't deserve to stay in the team..she waste her time on me.

"Huh why because of today?? Ishan asked unbelievably. Shubman nods his head.

" she is daughter of sachin sir that's not mean she can do anything i will go and talk to her" ishan said and started to stand up but shubman hold his hand.

" it's ok ishan..i don't care what she saying...i realized my feelings...ishan " shubman said looking at ishans eyes.

Ishans heart started to beating fast.

" ishu I'm sorry everything for what i did, i was just confused at that point....and i don't want anyone come between us " shubman takes a big breath

" ishu mera boyfriend banega ??

Ishan blinking many times...
He many times open his mouth but his voice are not coming.

" ishu..ishu bol na "

Ishan control himself " tera patta kat gaya hay ...muje tilak thora pasand ane laga hay kya karu ab may

I love you shubi but i love tilak too" ishan smirk

" ishu....I'm sorry..mar le muje jitna chahe par ase mat bol...ey bohot buri feeling hay .

" than soch muje kesa lakta hoga jab ..thu sar....shubman place his hand on ishans lips.

"I love you and I'm sorry "

" soch ke dekuga " ishan smirk

" tik hay " shubman said not wanting to force ishan.

Ishan saw shubman's face got dull ...

Ishan kissed shubman's cheek. Shubman's eyes got winded they both smile shyly.

" ho gaya tum dono ka ???

They hear a voice and it was virat and others...virat smirk knowingly

They both got embarrassed and get up

" hum log pareshan ho gaye the or tum dono eha romance kar rehe ho " siraj said

"Nehi...oh "

" bas hum nevi jamana khafi dekha hay ..tum dono niche aa jau " rohit said placing a soft smile on his face.

Everyone started to leave...including them...jate jate ishan shubman grabs ishans hand. And Ishans cheeks got red.

Shubman slowly said in ishans ears " ISHAN IS THAT WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL INSIDE.....I LOVE YOU "

The end❤❤

Guys ...thank you for reading this story...❤😊🙏
And support this story..

Hope you enjoyed this story also..

Take care