Prologue 2

(Also ps I'm lazy on writing where they find out Furina is a women so pretend for the rest of story they found out about Furina being a woman and Crowley just being like ok you're an exception cuz the dark mirror choose you)

'Heartslabyul..?'

Furina was confused, what is Heartslabyul..? The mirror said..it was a dorm.. but that's just about it, She wondered before stepping away from the mirror and going to section where the 'Heartslabyul' students are..

She looked around the room, looking like a lost child in a mall looking for their parent, the atmosphere was dark and the candle flames were green which is something that shouldn't be possible.

..It feels like Furina is in a dark evil layer of the villain in the movies, the dark atmosphere, the hooded people, the green candle flames which creeped her out..She mostly payed attention to the surroundings than the people who were stepping in front of the mirror to decide which dorm they'd be.

Few hours passed by 

It seems as if the dorm assigning is already done..this is a weird way to assign dorms but what does Furina know? Maybe this dorm assigning is similar to the the system of the akademiya.. Furina seems to be spacing out before a voice echoes through the room.

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" The person with red hair announced..

'Off with your head? Does it mean literally?!' Furina seemed to scared judging by her facial expression before a hand was placed on her shoulder and she turns around to see a man with green hair and a clover on their face.. "Don't worry, it's not literal.." The person assured Furina before Furina nods.. "Ah..Thank you, for the reassurance." Furina smiled.. 

The person then puts his hand off Furina's shoulder..  "Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me." The lion person yawn..

'Huh? A human with lion features? Is that a new species?' 

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement.As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." The person with glasses said..

'He gives off some smug scammer vibes...'

"Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..." The boy with blonde hair and a tint of purple at the end said.

"Some headmage he is." The black square thingy spoke.. 'Is that a black box with a human voice?' 

"Maybe he had a tummyache?" The person with white hair said.. "I most certainly did not!" Crowley barges in "Speak of the devil.." The red haired person said.. "If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation. You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel." Crowley said as it shows another person with a...grey cat? "Grrrr.." The grey cat growled..

'Why does it have blue flames on its ears?'  Furina wondered as she looks at the newcomers and the person stepped up to the mirror.. "State your name." The mirror said. 

"I'm Yuu/Yuuka/Yuuken/Yuuta" Yuu/Yuuka/Yuuken/Yuuta said before the mirror stayed silent..

"...Yuu/Yuuka/Yuuken/Yuuta The nature of your soul is........."

"Unclear to me.."