🌹♣️Book 1-Chapter 1 •Alarm clocks♦️♠️

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Furina wakes up due to the sound and starts looking everywhere for the sound 'Ugh..Where's this sound coming from!' Furina said in her thoughts before looking around for the sound only to realize it's right next to her drawer.

Furina tries to make the alarm clock shut up but it can't! "How do you turn off these things?!" Furina whined in frustration before finally finding out there was a button for turning it off "Oh.." she mumbled.

______________________________

Furina's pov:

You got off your bed feeling rather frustrated after your nap was disturbed the sound of ringing..you can still hear the ringing in your ears even though you turned it off, Already feeling like you can't go back to sleep.

You prepared wore your uniform that has been provided for you. Although, it may be uncomfortable at first since you're not used to wearing these types of clothing..It's best to keep your spirits up.

'A new beginning..huh..' you thoughts to yourself as you looked at the clock before realizing that class will be in session for you. Going outside and making sure you dorm is locked, it's about time you make it to your classroom.

While walking, you can't help but admire the strange mix colors of red, white, black and gold to the dorm and it's sort of distorted hearts.

But still, it's uniqueness makes it look appealing to the eyes, especially the heart-shaped bushes, you went up to the mirror again and walked through the mirror, preparing to go the halls of mirrors

Almost tripping, you managed to catch yourself before hitting your face to the floor 'Phew

Almost tripping, you managed to catch yourself before hitting your face to the floor 'Phew..that's a close one' you said in your thoughts before checking your vision to make sure it's still in tact, The vision just responds by illuminating a bright blue glow. You take that as a sign of your vision being ready.

You went outside of the halls of the mirrors and made your way to the hallway, where a bunch of students start running to a bunch of places and people asking where a certain class would be. Furina looks at the schedule she has and began to walk to each classes.

*After classes*

You went to the cafeteria afterwards..and there were a lot of student's there..people fighting over seats and food..Furina waited in line and once it was her turn, she looked at the food options.

Once that was done, she noticed how the tables are nearly occupied, 'Huh..maybe I should just eat outside..' You were about to go outside when a familiar voice called out to you. "Furina! Over here!"