Red Flag Pt.2

Maha opened her eyes and found herself in a dark theme bedroom on king size bed. She was confuse for a moment then she remembered,

 She was confuse for a moment then she remembered,

Maha picked up Humza's call and came out of the cupboard but it was her biggest mistake because Nadir was standing in front of her. She started shaking in fear and the phone fell from her hand. Before she could understand something Nadir pressed a handkerchief on her face and she blacked out in his arms.

Maha was scared knowing that it's Nadir's place and she was alone here even her phone wasn't with her. She was going to get up but fall on bed due to dizziness. She started crying finding no way to get out of here as even the door have passcode. Soon the door opened revealing Nadir who is standing with a food tray but totally in a formal getup. His face was showing smile but it was only increasing her fear. He sit beside her making her back away abruptly.

"You are behaving as if we didn't sit together now let's feed your tummy."

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME ? I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU PROPERLY."

"There is no need to shout babydoll. You yourself called me in your life."

Maha was confusingly looking at him when he forwarded a paper. She opened the paper and found that it's her letter. She always writes in diary. That day she was at university's lake and writing letter but she didn't knew to whom so she mentioned MR.UNKNOWN. She fought with Soha in a matter and Humza wasn't also there so she was feeling low and started writing a letter about her life she wrote about all her complains. How she faced her cousin's molestation, she lost her grandpa also her mother. She also mentioned that though she have Soha and Humza but she wanted someone who will be solely her forever. She wrote at the ending that she is angry at her MR. UNKNOWN as he is taking so much time for coming into her life adding that she is waiting for him eagerly and told him to come quickly to make her his.

Maha throwed the letter after reading as how silly she is and how can she forget that's the same day she met Nadir at the same day.

"Look it was just a mistake. I just wrote it out of my frustrations. I didn't meant it for you. Please let me go. Hum-

"Don't take that name and baby even if didn't meant it for me but it came to me so how can I not fulfil my queen's wish."

"Stop calling me with that names. I thought you as a good boy but I should have stay away from you like Humza said."

"Again that bloody name. How many times should I say there will be only my name in your lips."
Nadir said gripping Maha's jaw tightly. But looking at her tears he left her. He pulled her in his lap and put his chin on her shoulder. He could feel Maha's trembling but he shrugged it off and started saying,