#37

Name
Pessa Arnaxun

Nickname
N/A

Gender
Female

Height
6'3

Age
157

Profession
General

Species
Demon/Dragon Hybrid

Other
Pessa was born of an ancient elder dragon and commander ranked demon. She was a secret birth and trained to balance her demon and dragon form. Yet had precise control, sometimes able to somewhat combine both forms and would go berserk from time to time from it.

Backstory
Being a spawn of two of the most deadly species, Pessa had to be hidden away for her parents' sake, but mainly for her to not be hunted down for her whole life. She was put into a magical dream state. Her true body would grow as time passes yet... That world was created so she can control both forms from her mother and father. If unleashed and uncontrollable, it would be as if Pandora's box was opened and the world would be turned into pure chaos. There were many setbacks as the young Pessa wasn't getting a small handle of controlling either of her forms, and it took many more years for the hybrid child to actually get good holds on both forms. She'd go from spending days to weeks and months in either form till trying to merge both. Till many years passed, having gotten a tie on it... the dream state shattered as she awoken in a neatly kept bedroom and not knowing anything of her parents, just dark silhouettes when trying to recall what they look like... Thus, she set out to find her mother and father.