mr. choi? 30

Jisung pov^After that day when that day when minho came to save him^
I closed my eyes before hearing any gunshot but to mu suprise I didn't heared anything and when I opened my eyes I was at a different place,
"Heeyy Choi where are you? " I called him not giving any respect as he don't deserve that.
"Where are your honorific baby boy?"
"Don't call me that and where I'm? "
"You think I'll tell you. No!"

It was kind of like a cave or something and it was hot there like the hottest I have ever felt..

Days passed~~~~( because I'm lazy)

'I heared ..... I heared him and others, I have to tell them I'm here...'

I saw some fireflies there and it was a plus point that I know these fireflies can be used like messager ... I moved my hand and a light red light appeared near to my hand and I managed to record and voice message and sent it to where ever minho was..
After sending those fireflies I heared him
"You did my work easy..now they'll come here earlier that expected and I can trap them." He said laughing like a menace.
"He is coming to take me from here and you'll get nothing Choi.. "I scoffed and he slapped me and putted a clothe on my face making me unconscious.

《Back to story》

"What? Whhat happened? How are we here?" Hyunjin said shaking the bars of the cell.
Seungmin also came to see where they are..
They saw Changbin and Chan in the other cell
"Heyy guys what happened?" Changbin asked them but they also don't know anything.
"He played with us ... he was just wasting out time." Chan growled.
But to their luck the night was of full moon and it was great for both Chan and Changbin .
"Hyunjin... today is full moon right?" Seungmin asked.
"Yes but I guess moon hasn't come yet." Hyuniin said.
they started wishing for the moon to come fast and glow so both Chan's and Changbin's power can more.
Just then Chan started to glow orange and chagbin also started glowing purple qnd they realised that it's full moon and their powers are double today.
Both of them used all their strength to break the bars of the cell and sucessed then they ran to the other cell and broke that too.
" Guys we have to get minho also before he give himself to that man!!!" Changbin said and all of them ran in a direction where they can see a way but soon they were surrounded by so many men.
.........

"How do you know about my brother mark ??" Minho said still in shock.
"Ohh you don't remember anything? It's okay I'll tell you..try thinking there used to be a man in your house who's name was Desang Choi. "
"No way ?!! You were my dad's secretary who went somewhere when mark hyung lost."
"Oh finally you remembered! Great! So now tell me whom you wanna save? You're brother or your love? Or simply come with me to save them both." He said.

Jisung pov^
I opened my eyes to see the unexpected.. I saw minho looking shocked and somehow worried I heared what the creep said and I don't want to hurt my friend or my love.
"Minho hyung please save felix !!"
"Jisung? Jisung ! NO way! I'm not gonna leave any of you behind." He said but now I tell him their life is more important for me.
"NO hyung please save felix! Save yourself....."
"Stop the little arguing of yours and tell me what you have decided."
No hyung please don't give yourself to this creep...please hyung.
"I'll give me to you but please leave all of my friends." He said with a straight face and I was shocked.

......

No one's pov^
Changbin started killing the men with his hammer while Chan used two handgun and his fighting skill for it and hyunjin's voice was enough for the mens to die and seugmin helped others in escaping from their by booking the way of the mens.
And after for like a hour they were able to win over them and headed to the place minho was..

......

This chapter is so messed up
I have to show so many scenes that's why and yeh I Suck at writing fighting scenes so i made that as short as possible 🥲😅
So , how are you guys/gals/others??