INFO

NAME : BUNNY
AGE : ???
HEIGHT : 6'3 > 1.90m
PERSONALITY : SHY, QUIET, INTROVERT, SMART, THOUGHTFUL, OBSERVANT, EMPATH

PHYSICAL STRENGTH :

>Hopscotch Mirage
- Description: Bunny utilizes incredible speed and agility, resembling a series of hops or skips. This technique allows her to effortlessly evade attacks, creating a mirage-like effect as she moves in unpredictable patterns.

>Enhanced Hearing
- Description: Bunny hybridized ears grant her exceptional hearing, allowing her to detect even the slightest sounds. This heightened sense contributes to her evasion tactics, making it challenging for opponents to catch her off guard.

>Bunny kicks > Can be used with cursed energy
- Description: Bunny employs a powerful kick imbued with cursed energy. This technique combines agility and strength, allowing her to deliver swift and forceful kicks that can incapacitate or disarm opponents.

CURSED TECHNIQUES :

> Burrow Escape
- Description: In dire situations, Bunny can channel cursed energy to create a temporary burrow-like escape route. This technique enables her to disappear momentarily, reappearing at a safe distance. She can take comrades with her, putting them away in dangerous situation or escape completely from battle. The tunnels can expand in lenght to the point from visiting a new country- which takes alot of cursed energy of course. It's seems like a fast trip, as if being vaccumed in as Bunny works in immense lightning speed.

>Floral Flourish
- Description: When in a state of heightened emotion or danger, Bunny's presence causes flowers to bloom spontaneously around her. This serves as both a visual spectacle and a distraction, adding an element of mystique to her cursed technique.

>Temporal Awareness
- Description: Bunny gains heightened awareness of temporal fluctuations, allowing them to perceive brief glimpses of the immediate future. This foresight aids in evading attacks and making split-second decisions. The draw back would be cloudy vision.

>Acceleration Burst
- Description: Channeling cursed energy, Bunny can experience bursts of accelerated movement. This sudden burst of speed enables her to cover short distances in the blink of an eye, catching opponents off guard or swiftly retreating from danger. Aswell can be used in punches and kicks, making the opponents being unable to see their next attack.

>Floral Finesse
- Description: Bunny possesses the ability to summon and control enchanted flora. These mystical plants respond to the bunny hybrid's commands, creating barriers, ensnaring foes, or even blooming into healing blossoms- which can be eaten or smeared onto the body. The healing process depends on how much cursed energy was channeled into the plant.

>Floral Whirlwind
- Description: Channeling cursed energy, Bunny can create swirling vortexes of flower petals and greenery. This floral whirlwind not only obscures vision but also disorients and drains the cursed energy of adversaries caught within its grasp. If leafes attach themselves to the enemy, they so said suck cursed energy out. As for the obscured vision- the leafes and flowers fly in the air in such a dense manner, that you can't see what's inside of the tornado like whirlpool, making the enemy unable to react in time for jump out attacks.

>Verdant Serenity:
-Description: By tapping into the essence of nature, Bunny can induce a state of tranquility in the surrounding area. This technique calms hostile intentions, fostering a brief respite that can be strategically advantageous in intense battles. Can be used a therapeutic session too under friends/families/comrades. Flowers will bloom, causing flower scents to set down in the area, making people breath it in and begins to work.